new project

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
mick the brush
Dealer

hey guys, my new project has landed, and what a lovely looking thing she is too, got some good plans for it, and hopefully she will be ready for bridlington, gonna start to strip it this week end, everything is fairly solid so hope its not too bad,

the smell of solvents, t'is what makes me happy!!!
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Good luck Mick...I personally love it at this stage, planning the project and setting the budget (that we all go over) and stripping it down to bare bones in readiness for mod and paint then surfing the net for a wish list... ;)
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
iaingb

Saw it in the flesh,so to speak,yesterday when I went to mick's to see how might paint job was looking,I'll definately be going back to see how it's coming on ! 8-)
Wayne Miller
Main scooter: Vespa 50 Special (Rotax Proto)

Lam46 wrote:Good luck Mick...I personally love it at this stage, planning the project and setting the budget (that we all go over) and stripping it down to bare bones in readiness for mod and paint then surfing the net for a wish list... ;)
Whats a budget? :lol:
Stay tuned..............
mick the brush
Dealer

the budget dare i say is what ever it costs, considering what i do for a living i dont have to pay for a paintjob or any fabrication, so i will save a bit that way, after talking to chris sturgess from aldridge, (the man i trust to build the engine. feckin top bloke and really knows his stuff) i think i may be going along witha water cooled ts1, as a 200 casing is on order, but there may be better options, im not sure. what im looking for its lots of bottomend grunt and power through the gears, not too bothered about top speed,

this is my first build so i may be wrong with a few things but cant wait to get it under way, should be stripped and at the shot blasters at the weekend
Diablo
Dealer

Well the paint will be stunning Mick if the bikes Chris brings over for dyno are anything to go by.
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Wayne Miller wrote:Whats a budget
Something a blew away a long time ago... ;) ..
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
lamy150

hi mick,
got any pics of the bp gp you painted'
looks awesome what bits ive seen of it
mick the brush
Dealer

hiya mate, i got some somewhere, not got any of it built though, ill post some up after, got some progress on this project too!! :oops:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information