MARK CHRISTIES KWAK 500 S6

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
T5-190

Thanks guys, the mud flap I made from carbon fibre, I made a mould from a stainless steel one from E-bay. It came out better than I thought really. It does say LAMBRETTA on it. The exhaust end can I also made myself, this is going to be one of those never again moments. Making it was straight forward but getting it out of the male/female mould was a real pain, never again. The rest of the can parts came from P.J. engineering. As for the size and length of the can, there is a rough guide on the internet. 100mm bore X 350mm long seemed to be right for a 500cc engine.
Gunny

Any update on the build ??
T5-190

Hi lads, not much to report really. The cables are done and I have started fitting the loom. But I have been working away alot at the moment and this damn cold weather is not helping much either. So I hope to be at it again over the xmas holiday.
Richjak

UPDATE MARK !!!!!

I AM DYING HERE.
BOTAK ITU INDAH.
ics13

This is killing me. Can't wait to see this thing done.
T5-190

Spent a few hours in the shed yesterday. I had to dig the snow away from the door first to gain access. But it was damn cold down there too. So I just refitted the alternator pulley to the flywheel and that was enough for the day. More soon guys I promise.
T5-190

Spent a little time in the shed this weekend. Fitted the alternator and made and fitted a new reed valve manifold. A new manifold had to be made to bring the carb back into line. The new engine had a different angle to the one I first sent up to Frank. Fitted the alternator and made a belt tentioner too.

twin peeks
Main scooter: gp200 ts1

hello mate whats the alternator for
joespeed

twin peeks wrote:hello mate whats the alternator for
what is the alternator off? it is a nice 'dinky' one!
regards
joe
RICSPEED

my guess is that being a motocross motor it will not have coils in the stator for lighting ect......so the alternator is for that
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information