Primmy revamp

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
sugarlump

Here's my primmy i've just finished rebuilding. New front end - pk xl forks, px disc, rs 24 shock, hugger mudguard. Headset modified for the vapor speedo and master cylinder. Last year everything was deseamed, rear light added, new floor etc. Engine spec is a malossi 136 adspeed tuned, 25 phbl through direct reeds , pm40 pipe...

Full on rebuild is over on the small frame forum... :ninja:
CANbus

Nice looking unit sugerlump,the Vapour looks choice in the headset. How legible is the display at night, does it have a back light?
11111111 = 0xFF
Diablo
Dealer

Been following this on the smallframe forum Ben and you've done a fantastic job. I thought it looked great with the spare wheel when it was white-does it not fit now?
sugarlump

CANbus wrote:Nice looking unit sugerlump,the Vapour looks choice in the headset. How legible is the display at night, does it have a back light?
Haven't tried it at night yet mate, yellow headlight and 6 volts means i hope i won't ever need to :D The gauge is back lit bright blue btw, i think it'll be very readable.

Hi al, thanks mate, still got the spare wheel carrier but enjoying the step-through-ability again. It's a bit of a work in progress, got a parma ignition, worb crank, tubeless rims + schwalbes yet to fit but off to france on thursday so took some piccies now.

Well i was off to france until it totally died today, no spark, nothing. Taking it trevor in kings cross in the morning - btw don't know if he mentioned, he borrowed my pm40 pipe a couple of weeks back when nadines scoot was on your dyno. He said the main jet was obscenely huge...... errr i forgot to tell him about the hole in the downpipe for the egt gauge so i wanked up his results :oops:
craze01

looking very sweet there Sugarlump !
I liked it in white but its even nicer now with the little touches to make it unique too!

Yep very nice kida now get in that garage and finish that lamby to the same standards!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information