The Imposter

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Just come on board from the other one as i cant seem to get any questions answered.

As Bufficus says this is the imposter lol, firstly how it arrived and then how it was saturday dinner,
Tight budget hence the off the shelf stickers :o , although i felt i had spent a lot of time trying to make them look like they where meant guess i failed never mind :?
Powder coated (cheap from a friend) RAL5002 panels and frame, wheels/ hubs rattle can sprayed, like i said tight budget most of which went on a brand new 200 motor, 2nd hand rscoot exhaust and 2nd hand 25mm delly, all built by myself oh and my sticky book, total cost with buying the bike and new panels £1800.
Last edited by Andy Pickering on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
mark

well done m8 ,very nice bike
Matty

Lam46 wrote:Just come on board from the other one as i cant seem to get any questions answered.

As Bifficus says this is the imposter lol, firstly how it arrived and then how it was saturday dinner,
Tight budget hence the off the shelf stickers :o , although i felt i had spent a lot of time trying to make them look like they where meant guess i failed never mind :?
Powder coated (cheap from a friend) RAL5002 panels and frame, wheels/ hubs rattle can sprayed, like i said tight budget most of which went on a brand new 200 motor, 2nd hand rscoot exhaust and 2nd hand 25mm delly, all built by myself oh and my sticky book, total cost with buying the bike and new panels £1800.
Spot on fella. I'm on a budget too and it's refreshing to see someone in the same boat achieve what you have. Nice one.
markwh45

nice one mate well done :D :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information