Von Dutch....

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Only been on the road for 6 months after complete re-build with all new panels and engine...now its in bits again.. :D
Never been really happy with the look as it was...powder coated (very dull and lifeless) firstly gauliosis graphics then changed to A F RAYSPEED S type graphics now it will be revamped again.

It will be the same colour (RAL 5002) but sprayed with pinstripes and a Von Dutch theme and hopefully somewhere the trade mark 46 number.. :D work to be carried out by Nooch when I get the rest of the cash together...and the engine will have a tinker as well.. top end stage 4 Mr Brady style a proper crown wheel will be fitted prob MBD, nylon chain guard, Gone back to the original Indian headset filed and smoothed to be close to Italian look and the internals re-worked with metal wheels and the slop taken out with new chrome gearchange and throttle housing with spanish doglegs all filed and dry fitted, new R1 ready to fit and new seat bought off a mate who had a change of plans and never used it so got it cheap as I was due to order one from jase frost..sorry about that jase..
[imgImage][/img]
[imgImage][/img]
[imgImage][/img]
[img[/iImage]mg]
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
Treeman
Main scooter: GP 225 TS1

See you still wear that nail polish :roll:
Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

Sod getting cash together- get a loan out and let Nooch loose!
A nice rossi tribute?? ;)
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
Andy Pickering

Treeman wrote:See you still wear that nail polish :roll:
:lol: :lol: Its lols hand, kids love picking at things..shes gotta earn her pocket money in this house Bro.. :D speaking of which is my new neice coming our what..give debs a kick up the arse.. :frog:

Dazza wrote:Sod getting cash together- get a loan out and let Nooch loose!
A nice rossi tribute?? ;)
Cash sorted soon Dazza C/O that xmas bonus that Im not getting this year.. ;) honest love there skint this year and cant afford it.. :frog: It will be something a bit different from the norm.. ;)
Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

I like that, must remember that one IF I get one this Xmas :(
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
col@garageartwerks
Dealer
Main scooter: Anima mundi lambretta ts1 225

but how good is it gonna look going back together eh...
artwork on feature scooters : exiled,300,pure seduction,future shock,ink inflicted,carter usm,faithful friend,anima mundi,animal,ratfink,serenity,what is and what should never be,von dutch,the lost generation,grim fairytale
facebook 'the garage artwerks'
Andy Pickering

nooch wrote:but how good is it gonna look going back together eh...
:lol: :lol: The dogs mate.. ;)
Right seen as Ive kept Eden busy all day with me pics a few of the headset re-vamp..stay awake in the back.. :lol:Gear and throttle wheels bought from corrado and drilled and tapped into bars and fixed with grub screws and slop taken up with small washers..serveta levers fettled to fit and look good.
[imgImage][/img]
[imgImage][/img]
[imgImage][/img]
[imgImage][/img]
Treeman
Main scooter: GP 225 TS1

I've told her tomorrows the big day, watch this space. :biggrin:
Richjak

Love the levers and the weights in the headset did you say they are standard types serveta dog legs ??
Where can i get a set??
BOTAK ITU INDAH.
Andy Pickering

Richjak wrote:Love the levers and the weights in the headset did you say they are standard types serveta dog legs ??
Where can i get a set??
http://www.bedlamscooters.co.uk/catalog ... cts_id=868

£13.70 A pair lynx levers, did need a bit of fettle but seem nice quality..bar ends are playlife grips, bar end enclosed and inset inside the grip not fixed..Im a bit unsure whether they will stay in for long but we shall see..to be honest there really set in there..the bar end is rebated and the grip is moulded around it, I had a good tug.. :shocking: ..at it but couldnt pull it out..OOWWEERR. :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lambretta-Custom- ... 45ef5069ad
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information