Check out the Targa Twin....

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Diablo
Dealer

I would suspect that because Charlie can only run a maximum of 180 degrees exhaust timing(due to the 2 into one exhaust) the scoot needs to be longlegged to achieve high top speeds
donlambretto

Supereibar wrote:
drunkmunkey6969 wrote:Whats the gearing like? Seems to need mega revs when setting off??
Wow... now you are good.... I have no idea, you need to ask Charlie about it. But my wild guess is that it needs to be a bit long gearing, due to the power output. Correct me if I am wrong.

;)
First gear is quite tall, and the bike was set with a carb mixture on the rich side, I suppose to help the engine in hard moments (motorway, hard driving). But once moving, it was so smooth, so progressive, with so much torque, plenty of ooomph, you know, but not delivered in a hard way in any case, it was steady, endless power.

Cheers from Spain

Robert
Cheers from Spain
Robert
(in fleet reorganization)
2wheeldeal

Is that right that they expect them to be about 8500 euro or pounds :o :o
CANbus

I was wondering what sort of speeds they were hitting in the videos? it looked a well balanced machine they way it was thrown around.
11111111 = 0xFF
tony
Main scooter: 90ss

There are some 'speedo' shots. Of course all speedos generally over read. But it was up there.
The Lambretta is one of Charlie's own bikes so it will be set up right.
Sponsors: Performance Tuning. Ve Uk. Scooter Center Koln. LTH . DRT
M210

Tino did bring over a white coloured SX200 to Munich last weekend. Could see the TT the first time and have to say this munster is quite amazing! Image

Love it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information