MY SCOOT

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
shello

Mi P2,was green,now blue,basic 200 engine wi T5 4th gear for 2 up riding,JL exhaust+upjetted carb,engine re-build by Sean,cheap paintwork by me (halfords rattle cans)
PanosK

Nice Vespa m8.
The result of "cheap paintwork by me (halfords rattle cans)" does not seem so bad, at least in the pic.

Ride safe
http://vespaclubvolos.com
http://www.lambretta-club.gr
Li 150 II - Li 150 III - TV 175 III - SX 200 - DL 150 - Lui 50 - Rally 200 - Vespa 50s
simon

Very good, you must have had to do a lot of polishing to get that shine from cans
markwh45

not bad that mate for rattle cans well done :D
LI150
Main scooter: Series 2 LI150

Hi Shello Im just doing my set up same as yours put 4th in just waiting on exhaust what do you think of this set up

Tim
shello

simon wrote:Very good, you must have had to do a lot of polishing to get that shine from cans
no polishing what so ever mate,base coat then laquer and that was it
probably won't more than a couple of years but hey ho
shello

LI150 wrote:Hi Shello Im just doing my set up same as yours put 4th in just waiting on exhaust what do you think of this set up

Tim
Hi Tim, Just been saying to Sean I (had) mixed feelings at first but that's because the px was off the road for so long I forgot what it was like. Over all the performance is a better with more pull in 4th especially 2 up, whether that's the benefit of a JL exhaust also I couldnt say but would guess that with a standard exhaust the performance woudnt be as good,hope this helps mate
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information