SCOMADI TL 250 ON DISPLAY AT IOW

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
frank sanderson
Dealer

COME AND SEE THE NEW SCOMADI TL 250 ON DISPLAY AT RYDE ICE RINK ON SAT 29th AUGUST .
Click on new website address to view brochure. www.scomadi.co.uk
teamsequipe
Main scooter: GP200E Ron Moss Supertuned !

Can I have a go on it !?
Old Lambrettas Never die ..................... they just go Faster !

Ron Moss says "Supertune it !"
ArmandTanzarian

very nice but I don't suppose it'll be cheap. It's effectively hand-made.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
Fireman Ash

Looks great but just don't like the radiator located under the leggys, spoils the line for me. All in all though, very nice. Is it still 6v points and condenser for us sad anoraks?? :lol: 8-) :P
soulsurfer

ArmandTanzarian wrote:very nice but I don't suppose it'll be cheap. It's effectively hand-made.
£7k I believe
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
ArmandTanzarian

soulsurfer wrote:£7k I believe
Not outrageous but still quite steep.

How much of the bike is really "new". I'm assuming (possibly incorrectly) that it is based on an old Lambretta frame modified to accept the new engine. Is the engine a brand-new Piaggio supplied item or something recycled from a write off?
soulsurfer

ArmandTanzarian wrote:

How much of the bike is really "new". I'm assuming (possibly incorrectly) that it is based on an old Lambretta frame modified to accept the new engine. Is the engine a brand-new Piaggio supplied item or something recycled from a write off?
All New
ArmandTanzarian

soulsurfer wrote:
ArmandTanzarian wrote:

All New

Really!

I'm surprised they manage to keep the price so low if literally everything has to be manufactered from scratch. Also it presumably means that it is subject to modern safety regs and emissions laws etc unless they get around it by only making a few at a time. I note that the one in the advert hasn't got indicators. That has to be ilegal on a brand-new bike surely.
shocky

depends on what year the nos frame is from i sold a frame this year still in primer never had a motor fitted and was a x reg 82 on the dating cert ,the guy i bought it of in stafford had 10 frames all new they were a bargain at £100 each wished id bought the lot now
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
soulsurfer

You can get new Lambretta frame and forks etc.easily enough, the engine is bought in as a unit and all the bodywork is carbon including the frame loop, so even the frame might be made in house :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information