SCOMADI TL 250 ON DISPLAY AT IOW

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
joespeed

i think this looks the 'dog b@11@x' and i'm sure it is the way to go,what about different colours?
regards
joe
Mel K

I'd like to see a series 2 Scomadi :P
david
Playstation gamer tag: darkbretta

I am interested in one but I don't know if it will be homologated in Spain (ITV)
red
Main scooter: Scomadi TL 250 (Ltd Ed No.3)

david wrote:I am interested in one but I don't know if it will be homologated in Spain (ITV)
I've got my name down for one but have got a mate in Belgium who is also very interested but he's also concerned about homologation for Belgium.
I do not try to explain why I ride Lambrettas,
For those who understand, no explanation is necessary,
For those who don't, no explantion is possible.
frank sanderson
Dealer

With regard to whats new on the on the production scooters everything is we buy in the headset base to modify and the forks and trim but the chassis and body work is all manufactured new. you can see some development pics in the scomadi sect in current projects on website at http://www.lambrettainnovation.co.uk
each scooter has to undergo an SVA test to check its up to current legislation standards for UK . The scoot pictured is wired for indicators they are just not fitted . As soon as this ones SVA tested and registered There will be a road test in scootering .
ArmandTanzarian

frank sanderson wrote:With regard to whats new on the on the production scooters everything is we buy in the headset base to modify and the forks and trim but the chassis and body work is all manufactured new. you can see some development pics in the scomadi sect in current projects on website at http://www.lambrettainnovation.co.uk
each scooter has to undergo an SVA test to check its up to current legislation standards for UK . The scoot pictured is wired for indicators they are just not fitted . As soon as this ones SVA tested and registered There will be a road test in scootering .
In that case, £7000 is a remarkable price for a hand built scooter. Trouble is, its still quite a lot! I know they're not really comparable but I'll do it anyway and mention that a GTS250 is less than half of that price. That said, with the production volumes so low, I'm sure you'll find more than enough customers.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
red
Main scooter: Scomadi TL 250 (Ltd Ed No.3)

frank sanderson wrote:With regard to whats new on the on the production scooters everything is we buy in the headset base to modify and the forks and trim but the chassis and body work is all manufactured new. you can see some development pics in the scomadi sect in current projects on website at http://www.lambrettainnovation.co.uk
What needs to be done SVA wise or equivalent for the European market?
I do not try to explain why I ride Lambrettas,
For those who understand, no explanation is necessary,
For those who don't, no explantion is possible.
justbretta

ArmandTanzarian wrote: I know they're not really comparable but I'll do it anyway and mention that a GTS250 is less than half of that price. That said, with the production volumes so low, I'm sure you'll find more than enough customers.
Your right the GTS250/300 is half the price, but they've got about as much style as my toilet, in fact I'd rather ride around on my toilet than ride a GTS, it's not quite as embarassing!!!:)
shocky

but not quite as embarissing as not getting there or pushing your 5k+ machine down the hard shoulder couse it seized trying to keep up with one :lol:
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Andy

justbretta wrote:
ArmandTanzarian wrote: I know they're not really comparable but I'll do it anyway and mention that a GTS250 is less than half of that price. That said, with the production volumes so low, I'm sure you'll find more than enough customers.
Your right the GTS250/300 is half the price, but they've got about as much style as my toilet, in fact I'd rather ride around on my toilet than ride a GTS, it's not quite as embarassing!!!:)
Agree here. What an ugly plastic pig it is. Looks as though it was designed by three people and all with different ideas and then just mashed together...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information