preston wildcats and lytham vagabonds(jem booth)

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

the company was "YORK TRAILERS."............who made trailers for waggons/lorrys/articks etc.
these mud flaps were fitted to them......................
and the only way you could get one ,was to sneek up to your local lorry park in the dead of night with a big hacksaw and perloigne one for youself.........at the time ,it was considered an achievement worthy of praise....and a real status symbol to have one.......... :shock: in fact a badge of honor............in hind sight of course.........i was just a silly 17 year old,under peer presure............ :oops:
I remember this experience very well..............indeed..........
half way through cutting mine off the "doner" wagon......(which had already taken me a 1/2 hour..........cos the rubber was so thick.........and my hacksaw blunt)......., I heard the cab door open .....and the driver get out............
so i hid behind the rear wheel............i was sure that he had maybe heard me and was coming to investigate..................
my heart was pumping........i was terrified............
i remember thinking .......should i run for it ,or just hide and hope for the best............
i chose to hide..........
the driver came down to my rear wheel...........
i could see his legs as i looked from behind the tyres...........
had he spotted the half cut off mud flap............?
and OH my god............the hacksaw.......that i,d dropped.........just under the back wheel...................
there was a pause.............i wasnt sure what to do.........should i reach out and retrieve hacksaw or not...............?
but before i knew it ............
he was taking a p155 all over me..................... :lol:

when he,d finished...........and shaken it off.....he went back and got into his cab again.......
and so i ressumed the cutting...........but with a re newed vitallity driven by the thought of getting home sooner and into the shower................... :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
RICSPEED

sean brady scooters wrote:the company was "YORK TRAILERS."............who made trailers for waggons/lorrys/articks etc.
these mud flaps were fitted to them..............
snap :lol:
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
RICSPEED

fortunately i found one at the side of the road and didnt have to endure being p1ssed on :lol:
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

YOU YORK BOYS AND YOUR FLAPS.... :lol:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information