Lammy lovin' second attempt.

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Wardmeister
Main scooter: s2 Eibar project

Quick list. Scooter £1650. New mazzachelli Gp crank, Scootopia mag housing,sr gp 150 top end, Willenhall scooters electronic ignition kit Scootopia bearings quality brand seals and s3 chain case off ebay.Powder coated frame, all new fork internals from sr. Tyres from Glasgow Lambretta. Sterling exhaust beedspeed and front light I think
oh and scootopia cables. And lots of other s**t ive forgotten.
Anyhoo,3k so far I know because its all written down.

So there you go if you are a newbie into the Lambretta thing even a standard builds going to cost a load. Scooter restorations ,Scootopia and Glasgow Lambretta are spot on. Beedspeed f@@ked up my only two orders and the quality was shite.

Still needs stuff done but everythings for sale for sensible offers because I do have quite the horn for a bmw c600 or even a Gilera Nexus 500.
Scooters, bikes and beer. Ya.
double h
Main scooter: SIL GP 200

Wardmeister wrote:Quick list. Scooter £1650. New mazzachelli Gp crank, Scootopia mag housing,sr gp 150 top end, Willenhall scooters electronic ignition kit Scootopia bearings quality brand seals and s3 chain case off ebay.Powder coated frame, all new fork internals from sr. Tyres from Glasgow Lambretta. Sterling exhaust beedspeed and front light I think
oh and scootopia cables. And lots of other s**t ive forgotten.
Anyhoo,3k so far I know because its all written down.

So there you go if you are a newbie into the Lambretta thing even a standard builds going to cost a load. Scooter restorations ,Scootopia and Glasgow Lambretta are spot on. Beedspeed f@@ked up my only two orders and the quality was shite.

Still needs stuff done but everythings for sale for sensible offers because I do have quite the horn for a bmw c600 or even a Gilera Nexus 500.
I cringe every time I wake up and think wtf did I post last nightImage

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Wardmeister
Main scooter: s2 Eibar project

Ive found my old account through my mobile when posting up pics. Now to work out how to delete this account. :roll: :roll:
Scooters, bikes and beer. Ya.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information