Serveta LI150

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
loadedscooterist
Main scooter: lambretta li150 special

Hi All, Here is a couple of pics of my Serveta LI 150 Special from 1972.

I am looking for a colour chart for Serveta and wondered if anyone had one as I can only find the Lambretta ones if thats make sense. This has been resprayed and painted not that well at some point so looking to make some improvements over the winter. It has the wrong badges - i.e Innocenti rather than Serveta on the front and seat which need changed and the headlight glass is Innocenti as well.

As a bit of background it was imported into the UK about 11 years ago but was never registered and ridden on a private road apparently. It was then sold on and then I bought it. I have now registered it and got it on the road. It would be great if I could find the original importer so I could find out a bit more of its history.

Cheers!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/153041800 ... ed-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/153041800 ... ed-public/
paul d
Main scooter: T5 172 Tv 240

That's a sweet looking scooter! I've no knowledge of Serveta colours, hopefully someone will post up details. Best of luck with it.
loadedscooterist

Thanks and it looks a bit better since I polished it up! I do hope someone out there can assist with colours. I may start another thread as some people might miss my request.

Cheers!
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

You might have a long wait. Strange but true. Nobody seems to have records of whatever colours Serveta used. Mind you, it could be worse. It could be an ochre Jet. :shock:
loadedscooterist

Yes, I suspect you may well be right there! I have been doing Internet research and the colours used that I have found haven't been the best. I think I will just try and match up what I have with this one and take it from there. That said it would be good if someone out there has a list of the Serveta colours!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information