Show me your API S2

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
double h
Main scooter: SIL GP 200

Are there many out there?. I fancy an S2 and me being cheap I was looking for the cheapest option that's when Indian entered my head. How many of you guys own one?
sydduckett

I have one on a 1980 plate. It's pretty ratty with a mish mash of bits. I have a weird bracket coming off the rear of the frame just under the headset. I imagine it's something to do with the steering lock?
Nice ride mind feels more planted than the series 3
gaz_powell

http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic ... 10&t=31252

I built mine from a perfect bare frame I picked up for next to nowt.
Shopped around for bits Italian, Indian, far east, uk and a fair bit of fibreglass.

TS1 motor in it.

I enjoyed building it and am happy with it. First S2 I've built and ridden and they do seem very planted on the road.

I must say that a do like a full on API or MAC with their little subtle differences - panels, more rounded legshields, odd front mudguard etc

I'd have another one....

Go Indian ......buck the trend !
gaz_powell

Mind this looks decent value by today's standards

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lambretta-Innoc ... nav=SEARCH
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Howie are you on the p!$$ again?
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
double h

Cheers Guys, seen your build thread in the past Gaz, very nice indeed. Ross, if im on here ive probably had a drink ;) .Cant shake the s2 thing :roll:
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Don't think you'll see a better deal than that one in the eBay link above looks spot on.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
double h

rosscla wrote:Don't think you'll see a better deal than that one in the eBay link above looks spot on.
Aye,i know but need to sell of some Lammy assets to get one so will start the next thread. :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information