Lambretta SX150 Verde Oliva

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
baldy

Bought this SX150 IN 2006, Got the correct headset and restored it in my white and blue
Getting near 10 years on I've decided to restore her again when I took the tool box out and the door off there was a washer stuck in the corner which was stuck into some painted over bluetack or plastercine , when I scraped it off came across the original colour underneath
so I've now decided to restore back to its original colour , Does anyone know how many SX150's were made in this colour.
lambretta007
Main scooter: Vespa GL

I kind of remember seeing a lambretta this colour in the Lambretta musuem Weston Super Mare but not 100%. I will post a picture if I can find it :D
shocky

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
shocky

Not my scooter but a friends coincidently I was stripping some s4 forks and found this.Image

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
lozmondo

someone once toldme there were 250 in this colour and 100 in the orange. I have no idea how correct this is...but there seem to be a lot about now ;)

Mine is original paint and I could never restore it as they are only original once ;)
baldy

100% right Lozmondo, wish I could have had the choice but I got mine in the lovely maroon colour as in the top picture.
ricalnic
Main scooter: Lambretta GP Monza 225

Looking forward to the completed rebuild, I'm sure it will look fab if your previous jobs are anything to go by.

Best wishes
Mil
slangen
Main scooter: TV200

Just don't paint it Verde Oliva...
baldy

why? slangen
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

The colour is Verde Mela ( apple green) not Verde Oliva (olive green)
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information