GP Street Racer Build

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
chippy

Great how things develop. Start off with a standard idea and things just go err, crackers :lol: lovely looking scooter.
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

trying to PM you re this scoot but it won't send if you can message me please.
the man don't give a f@@k
Stampede
Main scooter: SX200

Interesting looking legshield. Is it possible to remove the glovebox or how is the Radiator being attached?
Shaunbond

Lovely scooter. Great work and well explained. Thanks for sharing
Serial scooter rider...
VMSC Committed to Scootering for 25 years
GTFOMWSC

Stampede wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:31 pm Interesting looking legshield. Is it possible to remove the glovebox or how is the Radiator being attached?
i can answer that for you as i now own it,it's by magnets very trick idea but will say without having the radiator in it it handles very badly as the wind goes into the box through the legshields and creates a mini cyclone.The other legshields will be going back on this weekend,would of been perfect if it was to be water cooled though but i prefer the first look of the scoot.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Boreham wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 3:18 pm An update from changes over the winter, ............
Changed to a VHSH as supplied with the Super Monza kits and setup was much easier and actually feels better on the road, lots more mid range and wants to rev on, this carb really does like smaller pilot jets, finally ended up at 44 and still 4 strokes slightly off idle but pulls even in 5th.
VHSH30mm ?
Can you tell me the rest of the jetting please?
GTFOMWSC

corrado wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:44 am
Boreham wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 3:18 pm An update from changes over the winter, ............
Changed to a VHSH as supplied with the Super Monza kits and setup was much easier and actually feels better on the road, lots more mid range and wants to rev on, this carb really does like smaller pilot jets, finally ended up at 44 and still 4 strokes slightly off idle but pulls even in 5th.
VHSH30mm ?
Can you tell me the rest of the jetting please?
He doesn't own it anymore i do
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information