my first lambretta

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Greg Casey
Main scooter: lambretta j125

my new restoration project 1966 j125 have wanted one for so long love it too bits engine is running i really looking forward too getting started on it delighted too finally own one.. i feel so proud :-)
double h
Main scooter: SIL GP 200

Enjoy your new project ;).As a new Lammy owner myself I remind myself "Labour of Love" when things go bad and they go bad often. On the other hand every time I roll her out the shed I fall in love again.
Rs fruitbat

Well done mate , don't forget to start a build thread :mrgreen:
ArmandTanzarian

Interesting choice. The Starstrean / Cento range is often regarded as the poor relation of a "proper" Lambretta but it would be nice to see one restored. Can you still get bits for them?
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
ArmandTanzarian

You probably have a local Irish dealer sorted already but the bloke who runs this place knows his stuff. He got us out of the sh!t when we were touring Ireland. He mainly does Vespas but I'm sure he'll know people that know people even if he doesn't have what you need himself.

http://www.powersgarage.net/
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
Greg Casey
Main scooter: lambretta j125

have no supplier yet so thanks for the link.. im a bit concerned about sourcing parts alright.. but so far in remaining positive.. i wwent for J range because firstly it was the right price and secondly as you said ur self it would be nice too see one restored.. something a little different from the usual
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information