GUY SWINNERTONS 350 YAM S6 SX STYLE

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
frank sanderson
Dealer

Guy wanted as close to the SX look as possible he seemed happy enough when he picked it up !will be putting some more pics on website www.lambrettainnovation.co.uk
RICSPEED

are the panel flashes vinyl?
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
tony
Main scooter: 90ss

Really like the bike.Lovely job. tho i dont like the 90ss based replica tank. Its a lambretta chassis to me and shouldnt nick vespa bodywork. I guess its hard to fit a fuel tank? So how about one of those old 150d type race tanks?
Sponsors: Performance Tuning. Ve Uk. Scooter Center Koln. LTH . DRT
RICSPEED

tony wrote:Really like the bike.Lovely job. tho i dont like the 90ss based replica tank. Its a lambretta chassis to me and shouldnt nick vespa bodywork. I guess its hard to fit a fuel tank? So how about one of those old 150d type race tanks?
have to agree there ,is the tank necessary?
Jet200

I suppose with a 350 YPVS squeezed in there, there's not much room for a decent sized petrol tank? :| Absolute babe of a scooter though. :)
frank sanderson
Dealer

The rear end is the same as we use on the new 4 stroke SCOMADI 250 even the seat is the same ,the SS style tank is easily removable just three nuts to undo its on a detachable fel connector . Yam 350,s can go down to 25 to the gallon if thrashed so extra fuel is needed for longer journeys handling is bob on we have done enough of them to know how to set them up fine .some pics of under panels below.
Gunny

Superb work Frank...
Can't wait to bet my series 2 finished ...
wax

WeeWarWooWar! Thats great. I love this scooter. It looks like a lambretta too, not some frankenstien abomination. I trust you have much more room to play with if you do one of these using a series 2? Thats my dream a YPVS 350 series 2. I am saving all my shrapnel, from now on. :D
I don't want to keep up with modern traffic. I want to hoon past it, preferably on one wheel!
stevie

IT TRULY is a work of art frank well done 8-) but if the guy wants to go fast why no just buy an R1 :roll: :?:
RICSPEED

stevie wrote:IT TRULY is a work of art frank well done 8-) but if the guy wants to go fast why no just buy an R1 :roll: :?:
ill bet cos this would be more fun ,now intro please naughty
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information