show your series 2

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
sydduckett

indian, spanish and italian :D
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

HxPaul wrote:Trying to register mine at the moment,what a f*&+ing nightmare,its been rejected twice already and I'm just waiting for it to return for the third time.It seems the problem is with the DVLA computer system,when they try to put 125LI in the vin box it keeps coming back as 125L1.The VOSA computer system must be linked in some way because the vin number on my mot certificate is the same ie 125L1.The trouble is the numpties at the DVLA think that they're right and everyone else is wrong.This time when I sent all the paperwork I also included a covering letter explaining all this,fingers crossed this time because my insurance is going to run out at this rate.
Beautiful scooter by the way!
Just got my reg number today.Its taken 4 weeks and a lot of phone calls to eventually get it.I re-submitted it a fortnight ago and heard nothing,so I rang again this morning and it had just been posted.The guy I spoke to gave me my reg number over the phone so I could inform the insurance company and give them the new number.
HxPaul

Got my V5 through the post this morning and in the space for the VIN number it has 125L1 for both the frame number and the engine number.
barnsleybilly
Main scooter: Li200

HxPaul wrote:Got my V5 through the post this morning and in the space for the VIN number it has 125L1 for both the frame number and the engine number.
I got mine yesterday and its the same, I've got a 125L1. Hey ho at least I've got my reg number so I'm not going to argue
Argentopercarter

HxPaul wrote:Got my V5 through the post this morning and in the space for the VIN number it has 125L1 for both the frame number and the engine number.
Is the body type a Sgwter?
HxPaul

Argentopercarter wrote:
Is the body type a Sgwter?
Only in Wales !
lou

Anymore Italian Series 2 :? :? :? :?
gerryjunior
Xbox live gamer tag: no
Playstation gamer tag: no
Main scooter: lambretta li 2

heres mine ..
double h
Main scooter: SIL GP 200

sydduckett wrote:Image

indian, spanish and italian :D
Floats my boat that, at a guess engine=Indian/ headset Italian and the rest Spanish?
Fux
Main scooter: li150 S2

Mine

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information