Mrs Kevspeeds GP125,a brief history...........so far!

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
dave411
Main scooter: Li 125

:x :x Jesus,thats terrible.Glad shes ok.
Fireman Ash

Blimey mate, you're an inspiration, that dl is certainly a high maintenance Italian lady :D
Keep the Faith, you're both meant to be together forever lol
Ride safe ;)
kevspeed

:cry: Due to the latest events with her scooter,Mrs Kevspeed has decided that enough is enough!,and is hanging up her crash helmet for good. Since this latest mishap her confidence has taken a nosedive and is even nervous when driving the car,and even my Transit :o ,I have tried to talk her out of it,but it doesn't seem to be working,so it looks like we have lost another rider due to the incompetence of other road users :cry: ,
Her scooter is being repaired,and put back to how it was,and will then be up for sale,(unless I can talk her out of it),but if it does go,i would rather it go somewhere away from the area,so I wont be seeing it ridden by someone else :( . I have a massive sentimental attachment to this scooter,but all I can hope is that it is looked after and enjoyed!
dave411
Main scooter: Li 125

Thats sad news Kev.Problem is,once someone has lost their mojo on a Scooter or Bike,its very difficult to get it back.Even more so when you have been knocked off by some prick in a car.Sorry to hear this Kev.
Chris Tindal
Main scooter: GP150

Don't sell it! I sold my original Electronic back in 85 and have hankered after it ever since!
timexit17
Main scooter: GP 225 Extra S type

Our best wishes to Sharon Kev, a real pity if the GP is sold IMHO, might take a few months but I hope Sharon recovers her mojo mate.

Tim & Katie
kevspeed

Its official,she's keeping it :D
She did the Waterford rally on it (even though she was crapping herself the whole time she was riding),and has kept on commuting on it (weather permitting),and has now bought herslf this baby for me to play with!! 8-)
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Happy Days :D
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information