anima mundi 2009

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
col@garageartwerks
Dealer
Main scooter: Anima mundi lambretta ts1 225

its an artist called mark ryden ... i love his work.. a bit strange but fantastic
check out www.markryden.com
artwork on feature scooters : exiled,300,pure seduction,future shock,ink inflicted,carter usm,faithful friend,anima mundi,animal,ratfink,serenity,what is and what should never be,von dutch,the lost generation,grim fairytale
facebook 'the garage artwerks'
Avantone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:I agree with........everyone (for once! :D ) i've seen this scoot up close, and it is indeed absolutely stunning craftsmanship, absolutely outstanding infact.......but the images seem 'wrong' in some respects, and it also gives me the creeps too! :D :lol: :D :lol:
Google image search "Mark Ryden" for more.

I like it but think the some of the overtones in the imagery would be too much for some - You'd have to be brave to leave it somewhere unattended :(
Tony

Download the (Original) Lambretta Gearbox Visualiser
www.lambrettagearbox.com
Avantone

Sort of Lewis Carroll meets Tim Burton meets Salvador Dali
Tony

www.lambrettagearbox.com
byron
Main scooter: Li Special; scarred,but sound

Avantone wrote:Sort of Lewis Carroll meets Tim Burton meets Salvador Dali
good description

thanks for the link nooch
wow, some edgy stuff there
sean brady scooters
Dealer

noches airbrushing is nothing less than fantasic......................
unfortunatly his themes leave folk a bit bemused...........to say the least.................. :shock:
if only he would concentrate more on the" less wierd."...........he would be more appreciated .............
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
col@garageartwerks
Dealer

:D ha ha im doing alot more less weird stuff at the mo... needed that 'different' untried 'shock' value on my scoot to get it noticed and break away from the football, film, music, quadrophenia, and war themed scoots that are no norm as custom themes.
must admit that some of mark rydens work was a bit too weird and risque to put on me scoot...clever though :P
artwork on feature scooters : exiled,300,pure seduction,future shock,ink inflicted,carter usm,faithful friend,anima mundi,animal,ratfink,serenity,what is and what should never be,von dutch,the lost generation,grim fairytale
soulsurfer

Probably some of the best airbrushing I've seen.
Nooch, am I right in thinking this isn't your proffession?
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
col@garageartwerks
Dealer

yeah thats right... but hate my full time job and hoping with enough interest in my work that i can have a go at airbrushing and seat covering full time instead
Avantone

nooch wrote:yeah thats right... but hate my full time job and hoping with enough interest in my work that i can have a go at airbrushing and seat covering full time instead
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING :shock:

I wish you luck - don't waste your talent :D
Tony

www.lambrettagearbox.com
Diablo
Dealer

I think Mark Ryden is brilliant for the same reason I used to like The Beautiful South. The cutesy extreria has a very dark underside.
Scooters that shock especially the public are way overdue a comeback. The edgier the better for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information