A day in my life ( Featuring Amber )

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
screamingimages
Main scooter: vespa rally 200

For those of you who didn't read my welcome thread I'm Dave J this came from being at a large group shoot with 5 photographers called Dave so I became Dave J, I am a Glamour Photographer who loves all things on 2 wheels, my work has been seen in most of the motorcycle press from MCN to 100 Biker well you've got the Idea, I'm the only photographer to get a model on the front cover of Classic Motorcycle Mechanics since the 60s
but as you guessed I love my scoots always have always will.
This Sample Gallery is of Amber at a Swindon In Crowd Meet, in Swindon. Amber now 24 has been Modeling for me since she was 19,she models up to Nude but you wont be seeing that here.
if it moves shoot it with a camera
screamingimages

now that's how it should be done making sure the subject matter either in portrait form or is full framed no missing bits of wheel etc unless your focussing on a particular item as in the handbag from the rack or the face in portraiture,

so why the set apart from the fact it has scooters on, if you have a scooter that is worth my time money and effort to photograph with and without a model, id be very interested, it will be %100 free be warned there are scam artist out there who say free shoot yes the shoot was free but buying the images after wasn't, Amber got caught in that trap on her first shoot where a studio in London tried to charge £600 for the images, then her mum asked me about it and she now gets paid, remember the photographer owns the rights until its paid for, and some can be very awkward. but there are no catches with me I do this because I enjoy it.

and if the site really does want a calendar then pick 12 scoots ill drag my portable studio to you and we can get it done for 2015 sorry not possible this year im very busy
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Lovely pics....still waiting for my private folder! Lol ;)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
screamingimages

in the new year ill drag my studio lights / back drop etc up to York and you wont need a "Private folder" you will be able to see a shoot first hand
oh and Sarah who has modelled twice for me lives 5 miles from York City Centre. I've also got Gaynor from Leeds which is Drivable,
ducksta

ime in lol just need the model
live life your a long time dead
drunkmunkey6969

screamingimages wrote:in the new year ill drag my studio lights / back drop etc up to York and you wont need a "Private folder" you will be able to see a shoot first hand
oh and Sarah who has modelled twice for me lives 5 miles from York City Centre. I've also got Gaynor from Leeds which is Drivable,
Our garage is in Ripon, I'm sure we can get a few volunteers to turn up with nice scooters for a shoot.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
ducksta

think york minster the bar walls etc beats a gravelly yard dan good try tho lol
screamingimages

no probs oh been in cornwall for a few days so afk as they say
drunkmunkey6969

ducksta wrote:think york minster the bar walls etc beats a gravelly yard dan good try tho lol
York Minster? Shiiiiiite man! The Minsters for puffs! lol

We have Ripon Cathedral, Studley Park, Fountains Abbey.........send the naked chicks this way! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ducksta

ripon vYORK no contest and the model lives near York close enough to have picked up ;) pic of her blasting at mick1s would be good :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information