WHO ARE THE BIG COLLECTORS

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I've lost count, I think I've got about 16 or 17 Lambrettas only 2 of which are on the road, the rest are frames and boxes of parts. I'm not a collector so I must be a hoarder. Mostly it came about owing to other peoples bodge jobs. Something would break and in the process of fixing it I'd find lots of other faults too, being a none bodger it'd soon end up stripped down to the frame, meanwhile I'd buy something else to use until I'd sorted the previous one ..... then I'd find faults with that one ...... and so it went on .... and on .... and on. I can't let them beat me so refuse to sell any as none runners but yet I find it difficult to find time to keep 2 on the road, it's called Catch 22.
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

It's called "Having a big man cave". ;)
Did you have to do that?
B1kegrim
Main scooter: Lambretta

Stumbled across this old thread...wonder whether those that posted previously have sold or bought anymore ?
shamrockexpress

B1kegrim wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:03 pm Stumbled across this old thread...wonder whether those that posted previously have sold or bought anymore ?
Well is the group therapy working?????
i,ve thinned out 50% since this thread started..............but i got into boats :roll:
Bufficus

shamrockexpress wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:29 am
B1kegrim wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:03 pm Stumbled across this old thread...wonder whether those that posted previously have sold or bought anymore ?
Well is the group therapy working?????
i,ve thinned out 50% since this thread started..............but i got into boats :roll:
You've heard the quote about the two best days in a boat owner's life?

"The day you buy the boat and the day you sell the boat".
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I sold one but got withdrawal symptoms so bought another one a week later. I'm just "de-tatting" it at the minute. :lol: The sundance grips had to go while it was still in the back of the van.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information