MADSPEED PERFORMANCE No33 S2 PROJECT

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
MADSPEEDRB260
Main scooter: lambretta gp200

lofty wrote:not wishing to be a party pooper, but dont the early front brake backplates with the thin reinforcement have a reputation for breaking? :?

apart from that, looks great, i love a S2..
Yes they do but it's been on since 1959 and it's still in mint a1 condition so it's going back on as 95% of this scooter is 100% Italian but thanks for that... :D :D :D
ducksta

any updates m8
live life your a long time dead
ktmh5
Main scooter: GP225 Mugello

MADSPEEDRB260 wrote:
lofty wrote:not wishing to be a party pooper, but dont the early front brake backplates with the thin reinforcement have a reputation for breaking? :?

Yes they do but it's been on since 1959 and it's still in mint a1 condition so it's going back on as 95% of this scooter is 100% Italian but thanks for that... :D :D :D
Dave just build the outside of the "U" lug up with weld to look like a later S3 one. It's really just not worth the risk mate.
MADSPEEDRB260

ducksta wrote:any updates m8
No a lot untill i get it back from pinstriping mate ill put more photos up soon.... 8-)
andy66
Main scooter: series 3

bit off topic Dave but i was just watching UK pawn stars on the history channel and right in the middle of the shop was a vespa px with a madspeed no1 paint job,think it said street racer on it aswell??
is it one of yours??
MADSPEEDRB260

andy66 wrote:bit off topic Dave but i was just watching UK pawn stars on the history channel and right in the middle of the shop was a vespa px with a madspeed no1 paint job,think it said street racer on it aswell??
is it one of yours??
Yes one of the 1st LC 230cc Vespa's I did a long time ago lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
MADSPEEDRB260

ktmh5 wrote:
MADSPEEDRB260 wrote:

Dave just build the outside of the "U" lug up with weld to look like a later S3 one. It's really just not worth the risk mate.
Its been a bit since iv put anything up on this project so hope you all had a nice christmas. Thanks for that Rich but iv got 100's of back plates so iv just put another mint italian one on. forks now in and ill put some photos up of the pinstriping and gold leaf when i get chance... 8-)
[url=http://s71.photobucket.com/user/evamay/media/P
MADSPEEDRB260

Got the pinstriping 24k gold lettering back and done the super tuned Madspeed Performance RB20 34mm flatslipe and Fat mamba PM tuning expantion pipe with carbon end can. Also started on the headset... 8-)
T5-190

Very very nice, love it.
MADSPEEDRB260

Thanks t5-190
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information