MADSPEED PERFORMANCE No33 S2 PROJECT

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
MADSPEEDRB260
Main scooter: lambretta gp200

Wow thanks for all the positive comments and yes I also think it's a lot better as a series 2 so Andy if your looking at this post it's not just me that thinks it should stay at a series 2 lol Ps thanks again guys and I'll bang some more photos up when it's done not long now... ;) 8-)
Catmandu
Main scooter: px200e/sil gp150

Really love the style on this scoot, this and the last Madspeed project are excellent.
MADSPEEDRB260

Thanks catmandu yes mate I think there two of a kind as I've never seen a scooter with the old school rub through effect and pin striping together. So maybe a first if I'm wrong please post photo's.... 8-)
brianc
Main scooter: lambretta gp

love that paint job,and I personaly like it as a series 2,
brian.
CPH Lambretta
Main scooter: DL 150 1970

Its one of my pet hates, the mix of series 2 headset and series 1 horncast. Series 2s look good and series 1s look good ,but not a mix of parts from both.
Love the bike by the way. 8-)
Slow is the new fast!
MADSPEEDRB260

CPH Lambretta wrote:Its one of my pet hates, the mix of series 2 headset and series 1 horncast. Series 2s look good and series 1s look good ,but not a mix of parts from both.
Love the bike by the way. 8-)
Yes and thats what i say mate but im building this one for a mate Andy so with a bit of look he will see all the comments and change his mind 8-)
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Another quality build and I like it a lot. I notice on your builds that you never fit a front disc brake, can I ask why this is? Not not picking, I'm just curious, as to why.
MADSPEEDRB260

10 inch Terror wrote:Another quality build and I like it a lot. I notice on your builds that you never fit a front disc brake, can I ask why this is? Not not picking, I'm just curious, as to why.
No I'm glad you ask and we'll spotted. I'm an old school 80's scooter boy and don't like them IMO if you use the correct shoes a drum brake is just as good. I've got 1000's of original genuine Italian scooter parts so I've still got the old asbestos shoes. Again we'll spotted mate. 8-)
MADSPEEDRB260

Well she's all done and ready for the 2014 ralleys. I took here out for a quick blast and must say this is a very very fast scooter... what do you think.
MADSPEEDRB260

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information