Lambretta cutdown finally finished

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
justbretta

Lambretta cut down has finally been finished, all that's left to get done is to register the scooter and its on the road. Will quickly run through the spec again:

The frame was already cut down when I bought the scooter, but I trimmed it a bit more!!:) The seat pressing I have raised at the rear by moving the rear support bracket above the rear shock mount and the toolbox door has been welded and smoothed over, and fitted with a GP dropped headset an fork stem shortened by 2 inches.

The engine is an old Iron barrel Kegra tuned Suzuki stage 5 225 barrel from 1984, the barrel is scribed at the bottom by Graham Best. It is running a Amal 34 mil carb, although I may change this, and a radically redesigned Micron exhaust from the 80's.

A one off seat has been fitted and has a gel pad fitted underneath, and it is also fitted with re bushed RD350 rear shock.

Diablo
Dealer

Supercool love that
CutdownSpence
Main scooter: 1966 Silver Special

Looks the dogs fella, well done on a cracking job,What's it like to ride ?
One Of England's Finest Salad Dodger's.
RICSPEED

love it :D

q about rear mudguard/hugger ... i assume the bottom is fixed to the bump stop .. is the top mount hidden behind the shocker ?
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

What motor are you running? If I went to all that effort I'd of gone for a tuned to the nuts RB to match the street racer look. It's still a nice cut down though mate.
RICSPEED

justbretta wrote: The engine is an old Iron barrel Kegra tuned Suzuki stage 5 225 barrel from 1984, the barrel is scribed at the bottom by Graham Best. It is running a Amal 34 mil carb, although I may change this, and a radically redesigned Micron exhaust from the 80's.
;)
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
sparklymarkly
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Nice work! - I love that.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

RICSPEED wrote:
justbretta wrote: The engine is an old Iron barrel Kegra tuned Suzuki stage 5 225 barrel from 1984, the barrel is scribed at the bottom by Graham Best. It is running a Amal 34 mil carb, although I may change this, and a radically redesigned Micron exhaust from the 80's.
;)
How on earth did I miss that? I was having a mad moment and forget the RB motor what you are using is more than adequate and a lot cooler... :D
Tom Russell

That's really nice mate!! :)

Who did the seat for you ?? :?: :?:
thebassmasta
Main scooter: GP TS1 240

Fooking work of art my friend, Love it!!!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information