MADSPEED PERFORMANCE LAMBRETTA TUNING S2 No31

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
soulsurfer

MADSPEEDRB260 wrote: Excellent pinstriper have you any photos ???
You mean photos of my project?

He looked at my Gold Leaf Team Lotus in its infancy as he's also friends with the guys that painted that.
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
MADSPEEDRB260
Main scooter: lambretta gp200

Ye get some photos up ?
soulsurfer

MADSPEEDRB260 wrote:Ye get some photos up ?
You've seen it ;-)
http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic ... 94#p187994
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
MADSPEEDRB260

soulsurfer wrote:
MADSPEEDRB260 wrote:Ye get some photos up ?
You've seen it ;-)
http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic ... 94#p187994
Yep i know whitch one it is now. When's it going to be finished 8-)
MADSPEEDRB260

Had a spare 5 minutes today so put these nice original italian brake adjusters in the ultra sonic cleaner and they've come out as good as new. does my head in when people cant be arsed cleaning original parts and put cheap crappy stainless parts on their original scooters. in my opinion you should always put the original parts back on any original italian scooter as long as you can save them. once cleaned give them a good soaking with this stuff, ACF50 its top knotch stuff and i really recommend it. heres some before and after photos.

T5-190

We use ACF50 at work for water proofing parts that go on life boats, its the mutts nut. I've always been a fan of ultrasonic cleaners, super deep cleaning.
MADSPEEDRB260

Yes T5-190 its a good way to clean old italian part's mate...
Diablo
Dealer

Great work. Must admit I didn't get the paint untill the pinstriping but its a great look.
Have to agree about using original parts. Saves workshop time in the end because they fit and actually work.
I went to clear a garage of an old mate some months ago and could have cried when I asked what happened to all the old bits when he stripped one of the bikes for resto. He'd binned them and instead presented a box with stainless tat instead. Choke levers,brake adjusters etc etc-gutted
I think its great the way the scene seems to be going away from bling bling bikes and many more real world scoots being built. You can't buy style!
Bofs
Main scooter: Zundapp Betta 500

The cleaned parts look amazing. What type of ultrasonic cleaner did you use?
Been thinking about getting one for a while.
Muffspeed....no muff too tuff
Bad Samaritans SC

1957 Zundapp Betta 500 Auto
1966 Motovespa Sprint 210 Polossi
1960 Lambretta Cutdown 205 Project
MADSPEEDRB260

Diablo wrote:Great work. Must admit I didn't get the paint untill the pinstriping but its a great look.
Have to agree about using original parts. Saves workshop time in the end because they fit and actually work.
I went to clear a garage of an old mate some months ago and could have cried when I asked what happened to all the old bits when he stripped one of the bikes for resto. He'd binned them and instead presented a box with stainless tat instead. Choke levers,brake adjusters etc etc-gutted
I think its great the way the scene seems to be going away from bling bling bikes and many more real world scoots being built. You can't buy style!
Yes well said mate. Sounds like you think the same as me :lol: As for the scooters paint its just going to be a standardish runaround thanks for the good comment. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information