Rossi Camel Lambretta (Updated)

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
chippy

:roll: EXCELLENT THAT MATEY :roll:
rossi46

sydduckett wrote:A very very tidy example. I like the seat, does it lift or has it got a cut out for the juice?

Cheers

Sef

it lifts up like normal mate
rossi46

ducatiross wrote:REALLY fantastic scooter. Like the front brake caliper - not seen that one before. What was the Dyno figure ?

Matthew

Front brake kit is from Lambretta innovations, single disc anti-dive, Dynoed at 36.5 Bhp and 26 Lbs/ft torque.
Last edited by rossi46 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
lammer205

Hi Rossi46 top scooter mate looks the buisness,two questions for ya fella whats the master cylinder your using,and where did you get the carbon fibre cowlings and what did you think of them, build quality and where they fit for purpose or do they need modifying ti fit,cheers Hicksy.
rossi46

lammer205 wrote:Hi Rossi46 top scooter mate looks the buisness,two questions for ya fella whats the master cylinder your using,and where did you get the carbon fibre cowlings and what did you think of them, build quality and where they fit for purpose or do they need modifying ti fit,cheers Hicksy.

Master cylinder is from MB's TZR one I think, Carbon bits were from PM Tuning, looks is great had to trim the flywheel cowl a bit to get it to fit nice, had to cut the cylinder cowl to fit the RB barrel etc. properly.

Cheers
Dz
wax

I love that group 4 racer vibe that you have got going on. It looks great. Its made me wish that i still had a GP. I have a very similar spec engine on order from JB, so this got me excited. Nice dyno results. Those boys know how to build engines alright. No wonder you broke a gear. My series 2 makes similar power on JB's dyno too, so would love to know how much the gearbox freezing costs. Sounds like a good investment to me. What happens when you loose a gearbox tooth? Does all hell break loose? Did it smash anything up when it broke free? I would like to know some EGT temps if that poss' too, as not sure how hot is too hot for such an engine. All the best. Wax :lol:
I don't want to keep up with modern traffic. I want to hoon past it, preferably on one wheel!
damdam

top scoot mate !
-----Besa Boga Scooter Alliance-----
-----------Reggio Emilia----------
--------------Italy---------------

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/besa ... ef=profile
Bofs
Main scooter: Zundapp Betta 500

Gorgeous scoot, love the business end pics under the panels :D
Muffspeed....no muff too tuff
Bad Samaritans SC

1957 Zundapp Betta 500 Auto
1966 Motovespa Sprint 210 Polossi
1960 Lambretta Cutdown 205 Project
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

i was having a nosey on KAS website today..Is that yours on there pics just built?
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
rossi46

Lam46 wrote:i was having a nosey on KAS website today..Is that yours on there pics just built?

Yeah that was it just after the paint was finished :D :bouncing:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information