my brand new ride: TT 250

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Spider

Tremendous
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

The paint scheme on this is fantastic,love it. Trouble is i did think of something similar for the panels on my gp,may have to re think now. Lovely looking scoot mate.
david
Playstation gamer tag: darkbretta

Thanks, mate!
Don´t worry I have made this kind of design years ago on my scoots...with variations etc...
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

rbgaz wrote:anyone-on here ever ridden one ? are they still making them ? targa twin i mean :roll:
Yes, I've ridden Tino's SX200 Targa. Performance... depends what you want to talk about.... best ever BHP = No.... most torque ever = No, however, this would still be top of my list in the "If you could have any Lambretta motor, what would it be?" stakes. Regardless of the Innocenti development history, which I also love, the motor is great fun to ride. The firing twice per revolution is completely alien to anyone that is used to riding a Lambretta and you'll easily be tricked, by your ears/hearing, into changing up through the gears at low revs and possibly, as I was, confused into thinking that performance is not that great. However, because you've changed up at the sound and feel that you are used to on a single cylinder Lambretta, you'll have actually have changed up at half the normal revs. What you need to do is hold on longer in each gear and change up at normal revs, which sounds/feels like 2x the revs you think that it is! Once you've got the hang of this the motor comes into its own and is a great ride. This is something that I'd happily burn around town on or ride across Europe :)

Tino makes these in batches but I think that there are still plenty of new units with various dealers, Cambridge Lambretta and Stuart Owen being 2 of the dealers that stock these.

I love them and am very envious of anyone that has one.

Adam
Mr G in NYC
Main scooter: SX200

Ditto to all of that Adam....how many times did you stall it :D :D

Thinking of blasting mine down to the next Euro 8-) .
Sorry David, not hijacking your thread, just showing
another TT250. 8-) 8-) Thanks for your PM. G.

Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

^... lol... I didn't stall it!
wezly

So has a second lot of the twin been made now? Are you saying Cambridge and Stuart Owen have these on the shelf so you can just go pick one up?
Mr G in NYC
Main scooter: SX200

Yes and Yes they are available. 8-) G.
ForemanBob
Main scooter: GP RT230

Thats just lovely.... "Dear Santa............."
markwh45

very nice
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information