Changing the look

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Ian M

After the weekend I've had trying to get it to fit right I gave up and took it off and went for a ride in the sun :D Next stop is probably ebay for the screen as I'm loosing patience with it........probaly fit to 99% of other scoots it's just where I've routed my hydraulic hose into the headset which fouls the bracket making the screen sit on the p*ss :evil:

Thanks for the nice comments about my scoot but trust me close up it's got a few chips here and there so may be the last season for me before I do something with it, wathc this space as it may end up in the for sale sections ;)

Ian
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

i like the bubble screen on it!! I think the remade bubble screens may be from cuppini but they have px fixing bars/lambbretta brackets and are too short!! you will need to make extensions to them im afraid or heat them up and bend them forwards.Everyone appears to have had this problem with this years must have accessory!!!
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
geepee

just my opinion but there is too many things wrong with your bike to change it into what you want

paint job
modern brakes
seat
tyres
expansion chamber

all the above are not and never will be 70's style so i guess you are stuck unless you change all the above
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information