New RB Ceramic 230cc Engine

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Dono
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

RB230 35MM MIKUNI NK PIPE 31.6 bhp 23.3 torque OH Yesssss :fb:

Image[/quote]

Thank You Darrell for all your time and effort on my project. Happy Days :anbrgin; But I'm now thinking about a Franspeed to crank up the bhp a tad instead of the NK EXPANSION RALLY / ROAD pipe :baddevil:
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.....
http://scunthorpesilhouettes.co.uk/
Chris CSPE
Dealer

Most high powered scooters with full bodywork will top out at under 100mph, not because they haven't got enough power but because the shape of the front end won't allow it to, IMO you'd have to have 40+hp to achieve it.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Chris CSPE wrote:Most high powered scooters with full bodywork will top out at under 100mph, not because they haven't got enough power but because the shape of the front end won't allow it to, IMO you'd have to have 40+hp to achieve it.
Didn't Charlie hit circa 118mph at Donnington?
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
lamy150

i sneezed on some charlie once and that went about 120mph,does that count :?:
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

eden wrote:did he? when?
I don't know...its a question...LOL.

I seem to recall something between him and Ryan saxelby at the time cos one of them was 1mph faster than the other.....yes/no? Am I wrong?
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Muttley McLadd

lamy150 wrote:i sneezed on some charlie once and that went about 120mph,does that count :?:
Whose gearing advice had you taken beforehand?
CakeAndArseParty
Chris CSPE
Dealer

Its possible with some of the group 6 scooters, over 100mph has been seen more then a few times, and as Eden pointed out the drag on a full frame is quite considerable. I know Stiky's bike engined scooter does high end of 30hp and I think that gets to around 96mph (a real 96mph).
willwander

Chris CSPE wrote:Its possible with some of the group 6 scooters, over 100mph has been seen more then a few times, and as Eden pointed out the drag on a full frame is quite considerable. I know Stiky's bike engined scooter does high end of 30hp and I think that gets to around 96mph (a real 96mph).
PM tuning's full frame (with a twin auto engine) hit 111.84 mph at the ACU British National speed records event last weekend, along with big Tony's Vespa PX which clocked 101.49 mph! :o

However they are still awaiting official confirmation of their speeds from the lads down the pub :lol:

Great dyno Darrel, and lovely looking scoot.
standing mile: 118.6mph
1/4 mile: 14.04 seconds - 93mph
Dono
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Image The 100mphscooter LCGB Scooter Showdown Lincoln -

Cheers Darrell for all your time and effort :fb:
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.....
http://scunthorpesilhouettes.co.uk/
willwander

Well done!
standing mile: 118.6mph
1/4 mile: 14.04 seconds - 93mph
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information