Hello from Thailand

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
morris BKK

old school lammy ts1 240
Attachments
001_456101.jpg
001_456101.jpg (176.14 KiB) Viewed 7038 times
saigonmark

Hi Morris, it's Mark here who borrowed the 'limousine" off of you for the Thailand Scooter Jamboree; nice to see you on the forum. Any plans for a repeat jamboree this year?
scooterslag

Whoa!!! :D thats more funky than James Brown doing the funky chicken! wicked 8-) whats the forks off?
The mack daddy on the left!
Stokie

Looks like a finished version of that southeast SX_150 guys odd bobber cutdown thing he was building that never got finished and then sold off in bits
markwh45

that's different
mawso

Hi Morris...I'm in BKK next week and was wondering, do you have a workshop or dealership there that I can visit?

I tried in vain last time to find somewhere there, but no joy. But I did visit a guy in Pattaya (on Pattaya Klang) who restores Lambrettas and he had a TV175 and a Series 1 for sale. Also found a scooter shop in Chonburi that was big into Vespas...if you know them?

Anyway if you can point me in the right direction BKKwise I'd be grateful

Stu
RICSPEED

different ,not sure about the monkey bike wheel 8-)
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
morris BKK

Thanks for all comment .

Mark : may be the jamboree start on 2009 or shift to 2010 because on 2010 first of Feb we go to China caravan with friends , Are you want to join with Pat i invite him last time .boy from Ayudthaya owner the 'limousine" in jamboree .

Scooterslag : whats the forks off? the foks from honda 125 cc in here 12 " dia not a monkey wheels .

Mawso : Your welcome to Bkk and I don't have a workshop in my home ( lambretta is my crazy hobby ) but you can visit to the shop in BKK by my vespa in Bkk with me or my friend , I know the guy in middle pattaya klang his name Pipe .He have a small shop in here pls contact me before you come . on morrislambretta@yahoo.com or my site http://www.pantown.com/group.php?id=23612&area=3
Hellsfire

Hi Morris
Hamish here ... I would love to come on that ride.... where you planing on going?

I would be keen to ride from Vietnam to Thailand and back if anyone is wanting to have a bit of fun and join in let me know.

Hamish
If you finding your ride to slow get off your mum!
morris BKK

Sound interested ride from Vietnaam to Thailand .
We have a plan to china on next 12 month from nowby organize.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information