Original 70's yellow Ochre Jet 200 - Time warp

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
shocky

your mate will have to do more than cut a bat tray of if hes gonna fiit a rb200 to a 200 casing :lol:
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
kotter68
Main scooter: jet 200

its an rb22 kit tony! and my jets a 76, fair doos we were pissed when the pic was taken.......
shocky wrote:your mate will have to do more than cut a bat tray of if hes gonna fiit a rb200 to a 200 casing :lol:
kotter68

alcoholic maniacs sc wrote:
3dlsteve wrote:can you put some pictures of ya gp on please mate.got a dl125 unrestored ya cant beat a nice gp
a couple of pics from Italy in 2011..it gets about abit for an old bird and its still running the original tyre fitted at the factory in 1970!!
heres my mates Jet 200, original British bike repainted in the original 1978 metallic red, he's done it in a late 70's style, just bought an RB200 barrel for it but can't bring himself to dremel off the battery tray, when youve had something years you get kinda sentimental..
its a 76 tony and its an rb22 kit 225cc how drunk were you when you took this pic or is it old age memory loss ;)
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

i have the memory functions of a goldfish due to years of two stroke fumes,i have the hearing of a nursing home inmate due to years of big bore exhausts and i have the aches and pains of a guy whos been hit by a train on a level crossing due to 100's 1000's of miles on snetterton seats, all my misfortune originated with lambrettas.beer obviously played no part in my healths demise.ahem (cough). :?
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
kotter68

alcoholic maniacs sc wrote:i have the memory functions of a goldfish due to years of two stroke fumes,i have the hearing of a nursing home inmate due to years of big bore exhausts and i have the aches and pains of a guy whos been hit by a train on a level crossing due to 100's 1000's of miles on snetterton seats, all my misfortune originated with lambrettas.beer obviously played no part in my healths demise.ahem (cough). :?
we take a beautifully designed comfortable quiet design classic, we fit an uncomfortable seat , a backrest you cant really use, an ilegal exhaust, a bubble flyscreen that will slow it down and tune it to death so it will break down all the time. now thats england !!!!!!!!
Mr G in NYC
Main scooter: SX200

Lovely thread...dont get much better than an early Jet 200 and GP 200. 8-) G.
DRC86
Main scooter: Cutdown gp.

Cracking scoot!
Stevo

One of the best scooters on this site, for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information