S2 Li150 Winter Model - very regretable sale.

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
jimmo
Main scooter: Lambretta GP TS1 230 JB

Just found a few pictures on an old hard drive of my S2 Li150 Winter Model which I regret selling 5 years ago. I bought the bike from Buzz Solo for £350 and got it registred. I put 2 new tyres and an exhaust and it flew through its MOT!. I have never regretted selling anything as much as this and my Porsche(had family on way so no option!). It sold for £800 on ebay - GUTTED :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wonder who has it now?

Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

I can see why you feel like that a very clean winter model , why dont you see if you can source another ??
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
bicboy
Main scooter: S2, EID Built, Diablo tuned...

I am now extreme weeping :cry: :cry: into my Carlsberg Export, what a beauty. My next Dream Machine, i shall own one....
Everything must be done to the Extreme.....
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

What a beauty. I feel your pain. :o
soulsurfer

jimmo wrote:Just found a few pictures on an old hard drive of my S2 Li150 Winter Model which I regret selling 5 years ago. I bought the bike from Buzz Solo for £350 and got it registred. I put 2 new tyres and an exhaust and it flew through its MOT!. I have never regretted selling anything as much as this and my Porsche(had family on way so no option!). It sold for £800 on ebay - GUTTED :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wonder who has it now?
Yes, I can see what you mean, you don't find 'em like that these days, I know, but I have some essential Winter Model Parts for sale inc. frame, engine casing, headset, horncasting... if anyones interested, send me a pm.
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Supereibar

Elda is in Alicante, that is the dryest region of Spain. It just pours for three days straight in September then it stops. That is why it was so well kept. All the scooters that have been kept indoors from Alicante are like that.
john

Elda.... i am thinking good location for the next spanish euro :lol:
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Gijon was a good location but it rained! :lol:
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
Beanhead
Main scooter: 1970 Lambretta gp

i constantly regret getting rid of mine, got mine off Buzz too, frame was mint when i stripped it,wiped the dirt off and it was all shiny grey!

boooo hoooo!! why o why did i get rid???
Facebook - Lee Bardsley

Vesperados S.C

Sent from my PC using My Fingers
buzzsolomoto
Dealer
Main scooter: Jet 200 p200e

Remember buying that one, old chap who has house nearby wish I could still get them like that. and at that price.

would be nice to think it was left as is

Jamie, I wish it did only rain 3 days a year in Elda but the last few times I've been down it rained, including August and it snowed last Christmas.
You must be getting mixed up with Almeria down the road a bit, they have the driest climate in Spain. However it rained a few times there when I've been, standing joke with one of my contacts down there is they know when I'm coming cos it rains.

Buzz
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information