S2 Li150 Winter Model - very regretable sale.

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Ant wrote:standing joke with one of my contacts down there is they know when I'm coming cos it rains.
PMSL

I still yearn for a winter but this darn credit crunch and the state of the economy has really pegged me back :(
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
jimmo
Main scooter: Lambretta GP TS1 230 JB

buzzsolomoto wrote:Remember buying that one, old chap who has house nearby wish I could still get them like that. and at that price.

would be nice to think it was left as is

Jamie, I wish it did only rain 3 days a year in Elda but the last few times I've been down it rained, including August and it snowed last Christmas.
You must be getting mixed up with Almeria down the road a bit, they have the driest climate in Spain. However it rained a few times there when I've been, standing joke with one of my contacts down there is they know when I'm coming cos it rains.

Buzz
I last knew of the scooter when I spotted it for sale on ebay about a year after i sold it to a guy in Derby. It had been cleaned up with the panels resprayed badly losing all its charactor.
It also had numerous chrome offerings from B & Q attached to it - why oh why? :flaming: :flaming:

It was a fantastic example thou Buzz and as you say there probably aren't many like that left to find out in spain.

Jimmo.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information