Pharaons Rally - Vepsa Px!!

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
servetakid
Main scooter: Jet 200

Cheers for the extra information!

As for the serveta attempt was that for the paris to dakar?
Matty

Awesome thread. Is the youtube clips filmed with a GoPro camera? If so I have one they're fantastic.
BaziLuder

Matty wrote:Awesome thread. Is the youtube clips filmed with a GoPro camera? If so I have one they're fantastic.
Hello Matty,

no they´re filmed by myself with a P.O.V. HD and the Quality on my Flatscreen is much better than the compressed one on youtube.

News.
Now we are 7 Vespa´s starting at Erzbergrodeo XVIII in 2012. :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil:
Matty

BaziLuder wrote:
Matty wrote:Awesome thread. Is the youtube clips filmed with a GoPro camera? If so I have one they're fantastic.
Hello Matty,

no they´re filmed by myself with a P.O.V. HD and the Quality on my Flatscreen is much better than the compressed one on youtube.

News.
Now we are 7 Vespa´s starting at Erzbergrodeo XVIII in 2012. :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil:
Just looked up the POV, looks an amazing bit of kit. I also have the youtube compression problem too. Good luck for 2012.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information