SCOMADIS IN IOW INCL NEW MODEL

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
frank sanderson
Dealer

NEW PAINTED VERSION NOW AVAILABLE THIS ONES IN PEARL WHITE .OTHERS ARE CUTOMERS SCOOTS AT RALLY
coaster

That looks very tidy in white Frank. I was very impressed with the one you had in Kilarney, unfortunately, the Mrs will need some softening up first but give me time ;)
oktc123
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Have got to say Frank that looks very nice.
T5-190

Nice work Frank. as always.
phil E

They look really nice Frank, but I'm sure my yellow ochre one will stand out in the crowd, especially with the bespoke accessories planned!! :lol:
coaster

coaster wrote:That looks very tidy in white Frank. I was very impressed with the one you had in Kilarney, unfortunately, the Mrs will need some softening up first but give me time ;)
Very nice to se it in the flesh at Mersea on Saturday, looked even better. Also very nice to chat 8-)

Colin
MCH
Main scooter: street racer px

looks amazing in white, makes me want one! but i havent got any money.

so can these be modified and tweaked a bit at all?

personally I would change the indicators to some mini led ones

also is it possible to lower the ride height at all?

i know i sound like im pointing out negatives, but really im just thinking about what would make it perfect for me
frank sanderson
Dealer

Ride height is lower than a GTS Vespa it has to be higher than a std lamby as it has 12 " wheels . it looks higher at the rear as the rear wheel has to be of the ground for starting as it has an auto engine . Also the rear suspension has preload like a motorcycle it sits higher until you are on it the suspension starts to work when it is level . on most lambys suspension travel is below horizontal
thats why they always look nose high when loaded up .The indicators are the smallest legal e rated ones we can find in theory you could change them but the originals would need to be refitted for MOT .There are mods for the motor but you dont really need them performance is at least the same as A GTS 300 which if you are riding anything other than a highly tuned lamby will usualy be seen diaspearing into the distance on runs especialy on motorway journeys.
hungdog

Dear Santa......

;)
idc1967iow

How much are they?,like the look of them :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information