Isle of Wight 2011

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Muttley McLadd

alcoholic maniacs sc wrote:When quoted 1000 pounds to paint my Li150 i went to Halfords and quoted myself 50 quid.
FIFTY QUID???
Get yourself down to Wilcos. Seven or eight quid gets you a tin of suitable paint. And if you're going to be posh about it, a new brush.
CakeAndArseParty
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

....i also split the rims,stripped the forks AND used primer. im not a scrubber mate (unless im between the sheets..) :baddevil:
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
Muttley McLadd

Primer? Are you some sort of a homo? ;)
CakeAndArseParty
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

...only round the portaloos on rallies.At home im a church going ,conservative voting ,family man with 2.4 kids and a Labrador.
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
Speed Demon
Dealer

Fifty quid! - you can have a custom show winner (well nearly) for that.
Get to SULK
soulsurfer

Skar wrote: Couldn't agree more, the majority or either too shiney or made to have a "patina".. ride it, break it, bodge it and repeat...
f@@k me! I better run any ideas by you for my next build, wouldn't want to offend :roll:
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Muttley McLadd

soulsurfer wrote: f@@k me! I better run any ideas by you for my next build, wouldn't want to offend :roll:
He's got a point though. So many that you see (on here at least) look as if they're trying out asian each other.
I'm getting more convinced that the back slapping types are taking the pi ss with some of them too, when they say congrats on a job well done and that's nice, mate. Very original.
CakeAndArseParty
soulsurfer

Muttley McLadd wrote:
soulsurfer wrote: f@@k me! I better run any ideas by you for my next build, wouldn't want to offend :roll:
He's got a point though. So many that you see (on here at least) look as if they're trying out asian each other.
I'm getting more convinced that the back slapping types are taking the pi ss with some of them too, when they say congrats on a job well done and that's nice, mate. Very original.
So what, maybe they should leave the scooter at home next time, and take the car??
Live and let live, you don't have to like someone's scooter, but you also don't have to slag it off 'cos you don't like it, it's someone else's pride and joy, not yours.
Muttley McLadd

soulsurfer wrote: Live and let live, you don't have to like someone's scooter, but you also don't have to slag it off 'cos you don't like it, it's someone else's pride and joy, not yours.
Er.. I don't.. I can't remember the last time I commented either way on anyone's bike pics.
CakeAndArseParty
soulsurfer

Muttley McLadd wrote:
soulsurfer wrote: Live and let live, you don't have to like someone's scooter, but you also don't have to slag it off 'cos you don't like it, it's someone else's pride and joy, not yours.
Er.. I don't.. I can't remember the last time I commented either way on anyone's bike pics.
Sorry Muttley, I don't mean you personally, just the collective you of anyone that partakes in this type of behaviour ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information