Isle of Wight 2011

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
twin peeks
Main scooter: gp200 ts1

would love a go on that rg500 lammy ,its gotto be mental
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

theyre all too shiney and too posey. what happened to legions of budget handpainted and held together with tape scooters owned by people who earn f@@k all. when quoted 1000 pounds to paint my Li150 i went to Halfords and quoted myself 50 quid. we should have a new class in the custom show called "REALISTICALLY OBTAINABLE" by your average skint dreamer :lol: ........... :(
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
DaveTomo
Main scooter: SX 200

only took a few photos,good weekend with good mates,took every spare part with me I could carry and thankfully didn't need to use any,just over 600 mile round trip.Saw a few sights that made me think "Oh dear",but live and let live,be pretty boring if we were all the same. Mines the rattle canned green and white SX on the ferry.

PS as a sidenote,they could do with sorting out the potholes in the roads,each time I've gone I think "feck me the road surfaces are shite on here"
I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.
teamsequipe
Main scooter: GP200E Ron Moss Supertuned !

Had a top weekend, fantastic company, a right laugh :D

However, can someone answer one question for me ? Just what does the fancy dress brigade think they're hoping to achieve ? Groups of guys drssed as cows on scooters, some dressed in Teletubby outfits, sorry, but WTF !? I can understand wanting to re-live your youth by wearing vintage clobber, be it old suits, parkas, leathers, bondage trousers, anarchy shirts etc.... perhaps someone could give me an insight into this phenomena ??

Yours in red trousers, and an Anarchy shirt, just call me Steve (fatty) Jones :D
Old Lambrettas Never die ..................... they just go Faster !

Ron Moss says "Supertune it !"
WINTERMODEL150
Main scooter: lambretta ld auto

Love the red and white sx 200,anyone know where i can get a seat just like it from?

Dean
Muttley McLadd

teamsequipe wrote: However, can someone answer one question for me ? Just what does the fancy dress brigade think they're hoping to achieve ? Groups of guys drssed as cows on scooters, some dressed in Teletubby outfits, sorry, but WTF !? I can understand wanting to re-live your youth by wearing vintage clobber, be it old suits, parkas, leathers, bondage trousers, anarchy shirts etc.... perhaps someone could give me an insight into this phenomena ??
Are you saying that one is more rediculous than the other??
CakeAndArseParty
teamsequipe

Muttley McLadd wrote:
teamsequipe wrote: However, can someone answer one question for me ? Just what does the fancy dress brigade think they're hoping to achieve ? Groups of guys drssed as cows on scooters, some dressed in Teletubby outfits, sorry, but WTF !? I can understand wanting to re-live your youth by wearing vintage clobber, be it old suits, parkas, leathers, bondage trousers, anarchy shirts etc.... perhaps someone could give me an insight into this phenomena ??
Are you saying that one is more rediculous than the other??
Yes, I am....... enthusiasm for vintage clobber is one thing, but dressing up as poultry or swine is another..... don't you think ?

Muttley McLadd

teamsequipe wrote: Yes, I am....... enthusiasm for vintage clobber is one thing, but dressing up as poultry or swine is another..... don't you think ?
Nope.. fancy dress is fancy dress.

I'm more of a fan of the Trigger Happy animal costumes myself.

Everyone that gets dressed up in fancy dress knows that everyone else is laughing at them. They're laughing even more when the dresser gets uppity about it.

Fancy dress is funny.
CakeAndArseParty
teamsequipe

Yep, with you on that one, fancy dress is fancy dress and yes it is funny, just don't see the connection with scooters personally. Ahh well each to their own eh ? :D

alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

everyone had done the farm animals so many times i didnt know what to choose in Partyland so i picked a skinhead costume. BRILLIANT"!! flared levis,red socks,clumpy brogues,braces,brutus trimfit and a really stupid home knitted tanktop with a star on!!oh how we laughed, 45 year olds dressed like teenagers.people walked right past two blokes dressed as turkeys to shake our hands....weirdly they were dressed exactly the same.co-incidence that isnt it. :shock:
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information