250FF supertune targa twin (video added)

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
tony
Main scooter: 90ss

dont think so... but it is a touring machine really.
maybe Camlam or charley will take one to elvington. Personally I am more interested in the top speed thing ;)
Sponsors: Performance Tuning. Ve Uk. Scooter Center Koln. LTH . DRT
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

tony wrote:dont think so... but it is a touring machine really.
maybe Camlam or charley will take one to elvington. Personally I am more interested in the top speed thing ;)
Sure thing but top speeds are often quoted but many like myself are more into the acceleration of something,thats where the buzz is.I used to have a KR1250 Kwak and it probably done just over the ton but fuk the buzz was getting there.....it was kin fast!!! :shock:
tony
Main scooter: 90ss

soosh wrote:
tony wrote:dont think so... but it is a touring machine really.
Sure thing but top speeds are often quoted but many like myself are more into the acceleration of something,thats where the buzz is.I used to have a KR1250 Kwak and it probably done just over the ton but fuk the buzz was getting there.....it was kin fast!!! :shock:
Ha... soosh.... you could change the gearing to get the quick acceleration.. but you cant fool the top speed. It dont matter what gears you throw at it... The motor has to be powerful enough to punch through the air at high speeds... this is why I am more interested in this. Good acceleration also takes into effect other factors.. wheelbase, weight (especially over the front), technique.. and loads more....

Top speed is about wind resistance ,weight and power.. less variables! :)
Sponsors: Performance Tuning. Ve Uk. Scooter Center Koln. LTH . DRT
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information