THE ELIMINATOR

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
tommy1drop

This is a pic of my old custom "THE ELIMINATOR" i used to show it on the scene in the 8o`s along with my other old custom scooter "Girls on Film", its was PX 150CC bored out to a 166cc by Norrie Kerr and had a simonini pipe and 30mm dellorto carb and went like sh*te of a shovel, i was lucky enough to live opposite MSC when Norrie and Dave Webster ran the business in Long Eaton.

I used the scooter every day for work and did the majority of the work on the scooter myself including cutting it down rebuilding it and riding and showing it, it won many trophies and was featured in issue 12 of scootering and was on display for Vespa UK at the N.E.C bike show and became one of the the first privately owned custom scooters to go on display for Vespa UK.

In its day and went through 3 different paint jobs and was heavily chrome plated and engraved until my ex wife and her boyfriend decided to have a bonfire using the scoot as kindle........After many years of looking at it in my garage i have decided that i am going to re-build it and show it again in the shows and on the scene.....its going to be a slow job but i have already started it and it will be a looker again(hopefully-but this time it will stay with me(no more bonfires).Image
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Id have put the two of em on the bonfire ..hope you caved his skull in fella..looked great btw
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
RICSPEED

tommy1drop wrote: my ex wife and her boyfriend decided to have a bonfire using the scoot as kindle........

:o .. did you take retribution ???
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
tommy1drop

Yep i sure did, i married someone else who just happens to rub the ex wife up every time they meet, and the dick head boyfriend.....who is now her ex couldnt walk properly for a few weeks! :bigsm:
Supereibar

tommy1drop wrote:Yep i sure did, i married someone else who just happens to rub the ex wife up every time they meet, and the dick head boyfriend.....who is now her ex couldnt walk properly for a few weeks! :bigsm:
Thats a lad :D

"You dont mess with a man's vehicle" - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
Furious George

Girls on film?
Apologies for the crapness of the pictures.

Charlie don't surf
zooprano

Furious George wrote:Girls on film?

Wasn't this called Photogenic? Have you got any photos of The Eliminator as it is now? Always interesting in seeing before and after photos especially when it concerns an old custom.
Furious George

zooprano wrote:
Furious George wrote:Girls on film?

Wasn't this called Photogenic? Have you got any photos of The Eliminator as it is now? Always interesting in seeing before and after photos especially when it concerns an old custom.
You could be right, that does ring a bell now you mention it. :D
Charlie don't surf
lozmondo

The chrome plate under the rear light has 'Photogenic' engraved on it :D
igg73
Main scooter: vespa primavera

good luck with the re-build hope you manage to bring it back to its former glory
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information