my 90SS's

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Knowledge
Dealer
Main scooter: GP

Ouch Tony. It looks like you landed pretty heavily on your right shoulder. Are you OK?
Martin
markwh45

very nice scoots 8-) 8-)
tony
Main scooter: 90ss

Hi martin... bruising really... all ok really. Anyway the main thing is I'm struggling to get the bars sorted in time for anglesey.. so I'm not happy at missing Donny and now maybe this. The orig bars are being welded. I've a spare set that need bushing.. and I've two sets of sponsored repro from scoot rs bars that need bushing for racing.. but its all time and with work I'm struggling. Never mind eh.
Also I broke engine mounts at mallory.. So I fitted genuine standard ones for lydden and I'm not happy as they flex too much which maybe contributed to the high side? The whole bike sort of wobbled as I turned it in so I have my suspicions. So new uprated mounts on way. Again more time and I dont even have the bike back yet from body shop. Hopefully that will be done this week.

ps- cheers mark for you comment. One is a nice bike the other is hurting at the moment!
Sponsors: Performance Tuning. Ve Uk. Scooter Center Koln. LTH . DRT
tony

This is a rev up of a 150cc grp 4 proto motor using a Fabrizi barrel. Its rotary valve and no welding as per the rules. Unfortunatley the Fabrizi uses a bridged exhaust port so I was advised it wouldnt 'get in' under grp 4 regs.
Anyway.. it produced 24.5 hp on the jb dyno when I finished with it.

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... deo005.flv
tony

Repairs well under way.. Frame back from painters now. Bars ready next week hopefully. Thanks to Scootrs for the new sponsored bars. I've got two sets to be painted.

J1MS

Nice to see a well prepaired scooter.... When do you hope to be back out on the track on it..??
tony

Hi mate.. I cant do the next Anglesey because of work. I'm off to watch in the morning as they are there this weekend. Cadwell has to be done I think.
New mounts STILL havent turned up. Over two weeks on an 'express' delivery. :roll:
J1MS

tony wrote:Hi mate.. I cant do the next Anglesey because of work. I'm off to watch in the morning as they are there this weekend. Cadwell has to be done I think.
New mounts STILL havent turned up. Over two weeks on an 'express' delivery. :roll:
It will be good to watch, as I think it is a full circuit at Cadwell next time.. and that little green flying machine of yours takes some catching.... :twisted: I like... 8-)
tony

Cadwell full circuit is the only currently used circuit where the outright scooter lap record is held by a smallframe... a green one ;) :twisted:
tony

Rebuilt!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information