Redone the GP a bit. RS200

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Muttley McLadd wrote:
soosh wrote:Just been for a blast,the seat aint too bad.As much as i like this bigbore on it,may get another JL Curly as it worked kin perfect with the spec of this motor and still had revs.
Wouldn't the JL3 be a longer pipe? My reverse cone revs and revs. Have you got an exhaust port for f*cking fat fingers on it?
But it worked perfect on this spec.I'd have a reverse cone but I get on with everyone I'm my close.The exhaust port isn't massive but according to the rulebook,the rings should be in the exhaust a long time ago. ;)
Muttley McLadd

Mine isn't too loud. Quieter than a JL4 on my engine. And quieter than a lot I've heard lately.
It's not a nasty tinny rattle either. Quite a deep sound. You should have one. :)
CakeAndArseParty
soosh

Looking for an old Mikeck really. Leaving it as it is till back from France anyway.
Then i`ll look into less bow-wow and more wow-wow.
Scootissimo

Muttley McLadd wrote:
soosh wrote:Just been for a blast,the seat aint too bad.As much as i like this bigbore on it,may get another JL Curly as it worked kin perfect with the spec of this motor and still had revs.
Wouldn't the JL3 be a longer pipe? My reverse cone revs and revs. Have you got an exhaust port for f*cking fat fingers on it?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
VW reverse cone.

(Said in a Homer Simpson kinda way)
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Ralphs famous signature..lol..ye know it will be quick when you see this:

Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

very nice looking simple GP, that seat looks nice and after the photos do yourself a favour and put a slopeback straight on before you go anywhere!! :lol: just got back from Elba rally with an RS200 barrelled Jet 200 and i fitted a Ancillotti big bore/ Sito of Tino's with it as i like the standard old skool look. iwant to fit one of Ralphs clubmans eventually but i have to say im impressed with general performance of the pipe for a mass produced commercial exhaust. :o
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
soosh

alcoholic maniacs sc wrote:very nice looking simple GP, that seat looks nice and after the photos do yourself a favour and put a slopeback straight on before you go anywhere!! :lol: just got back from Elba rally with an RS200 barrelled Jet 200 and i fitted a Ancillotti big bore/ Sito of Tino's with it as i like the standard old skool look. iwant to fit one of Ralphs clubmans eventually but i have to say im impressed with general performance of the pipe for a mass produced commercial exhaust. :o
:lol: Ive changed it now anyway.Its not too bad but have only been to our club meeting on it.Elba is a good rally,rode from Rimini to the ferry port a few years ago accross mountains and was great.Not sure how the two pipes will compare (Ralphs n Tino`s),ive had two of Ralphs and will say he puts a fair bit of work into them to make them stay in one piece and they do that,performance is good too as well as fitting the things,they dont use any clamps on the u bend,they just seal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information