old feature scoots

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
e type

na lol it isnt getting auto"d been told already :D ha ha i couldnt do it
ts200

RICSPEED wrote:future shock thread got me thinking and there was a guy asking after script for a jesters tear on face book as he used to own it ,

so any one got an old feature scoot and have some resent pics??

twenty eight

Micks scooter still looking good elvington last year
RICSPEED

e type wrote:na got this instead will post a pic later if i remember how lol

Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
scooterslag

RICSPEED wrote:
e type wrote:na got this instead will post a pic later if i remember how lol

Wonderful machine, good to see it again 8-)
The mack daddy on the left!
jaffa1
Main scooter: series 1 framebreather

E-type, well done for getting J.H. to part with this after all these years, I for one are completely envious , as I'm sure many others are too!! It doesn't look too bad after a bit of a clean up, mostly surface rust. Am I right in assuming that you also aquired the bits and pieces from the Nike racer? Also are you planning on showing Wake at any point in the near future, such as the Brewers show or V.M.S.C. in Cov? I for one can't wait to see it again.
gpsteve

twenty eight wrote:Micks scooter still looking good elvington last year
this as got to be my all time faverite scoot love it
e type

jaffa1 wrote:E-type, well done for getting J.H. to part with this after all these years, I for one are completely envious , as I'm sure many others are too!! It doesn't look too bad after a bit of a clean up, mostly surface rust. Am I right in assuming that you also aquired the bits and pieces from the Nike racer? Also are you planning on showing Wake at any point in the near future, such as the Brewers show or V.M.S.C. in Cov? I for one can't wait to see it again.
Thanks mate Ive been told to show it but I'm at bit reluctant to as it will stop me getting on with doing it as there not for a few months .. Cleaned it again the weekend it gets better every time tbh hopefully do it for brid end of the year funds permitting well thats the target any way
e type

gpsteve wrote:
twenty eight wrote:Micks scooter still looking good elvington last year
this as got to be my all time faverite scoot love it
One of Mine too
soullad
Dealer

e type wrote:Thanks mate Ive been told to show it but I'm at bit reluctant to as it will stop me getting on with doing it as there not for a few months .. Cleaned it again the weekend it gets better every time tbh hopefully do it for brid end of the year funds permitting well thats the target any way
You restoring it back to its former glory straightaway? Think of the potential of the story of showing "as is" at the first proper show - Coventry and then finished at the last -Brid. What odds best of show at both? make a great short film / scootering piece etc etc
;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information