old feature scoots

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
ts200

RICSPEED wrote:future shock thread got me thinking and there was a guy asking after script for a jesters tear on face book as he used to own it ,

so any one got an old feature scoot and have some resent pics??

"Script for a jesters tear/Recital of a script" is in rochester in kent, was put back to perfect condition about 3 years ago.
byron
Main scooter: Li Special; scarred,but sound

a mate still owns, and rides all year round, Ghost Town.
a GP sprayed by Spurgeon in the 80s, featured in Scootering sometime then and in the 25 yr anniversary issue
MADSPEEDRB260
Main scooter: lambretta gp200

byron wrote:a mate still owns, and rides all year round, Ghost Town.
a GP sprayed by Spurgeon in the 80s, featured in Scootering sometime then and in the 25 yr anniversary issue
Excellent any photo's....
Muttley McLadd

Do we know what happened to this?

Girl or bike.
CakeAndArseParty
RICSPEED

i suspect she has her hair different now
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
high plains.......

jason frost wrote:Image
the above lammy chop (satisfaction guaranteed )as it is now,called (elegantly wasted )
mark

mates px ,think it was featured in 88 and he still owns & rides it. last shown 5 - 6 years ago at vmsc in birmingham (i think).spurgeon did a t5 mudgaurd for him last year and added another couple of murals.
Affection by mark & anne's photos, on Flickr
byron
Main scooter: Li Special; scarred,but sound

MADSPEEDRB260 wrote:
byron wrote:a mate still owns, and rides all year round, Ghost Town.
Excellent any photo's....
no, I can't find any. I'll take some next time I see him. It's looking a little ragged around the edges now, but it has been almost continually on the road, as his only form of transport, since it was first put together. Last time I was doing some work on it, I couldn't resist polishing up the copper toolbox, proper 80s. :bigsm: Anyone got the original issue that was in ??

Last year this bloke stopped me as I was leaving my drive on my scooter, asking about wiring on a GP, ended up going back to his to have a look. turned out it was another Spurgeon job from the 80s ~ "Vigilante". A full frame GP with extended forks, DJ205 motor, eerie dess base and Charles Bronson murals. It was in Scootering March, or maybe May '86 iirc [he had the original issue there, I would never have remembered that...]. Again, this one was looking a bit worn with age, and had some bodywork missing. But got it running and it passed the mot a couple of months back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information