A little taster

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
wax

That look wicked. I like what you have done with the GP headset. looks awesome. :)
I don't want to keep up with modern traffic. I want to hoon past it, preferably on one wheel!
e type

wack 63 wrote:Thanks for the comments chaps,yes you are right Toddy the manifold is for this but being altered to point forward slightly and give my foot a bit more room.The headset is indeed a Lui 50 I had spare and I have welded the housing in for a Vapor speedo (not easy)and extended the neck so as not to have such a gap between the legshields.I will post more pics as the scoot progresses.Image
is there a hole in that piston? :o
RICSPEED

there is ..must be using for checking/measuring purposes
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
bicboy
Main scooter: S2, EID Built, Diablo tuned...

I like it, someone who builds scooters and has a case of Carlsberg Export in the garage :D
Everything must be done to the Extreme.....
Diablo
Dealer

Love it. It already looks more than the sum of its parts.
wack 63
Main scooter: '71 GP TS1

The hole in the piston is a weight saving measure :lol: .No really it's a motor I am doing for someone and it just happened to have a hub on so I could sit the scoot on wheels to weld the side stand on in the right place and jig the exhaust.As for the beer I never have time to drink it as I tend to just sit down and look at the scoot instead of working on it :freak: There will be a 2.5 ltr tank in the seat unit which will be linked to the 6.5 ltr one under the seat loop,these are away at the moment being TIG'ed and pressure tested.This won't have a great range with the 34 Dellorto going on but then again it's built for scratching about on not great distances as my bones aren't as flexible as they used to be :(
clubbook

I think you need to stop messing about on here and get on with it!!! Those tools are still in the same place as last time i saw them mate. :lol:
lammy 225

is this the scoot u showed me on your phone,sounds like it will never get finnished if your selling bits mate but must say was looking really good mate
muttonjeff

Looks brilliant. Keep up the great work
Art
wack 63
Main scooter: '71 GP TS1

After 6 months of working on the scoot I have now got it back from the painters and started assembling it this week Image .Shows the twin tanks (10 ltr)and seat subframe. Image Electrics. Image Steering column. Image Seat arch.Image Rear tank. Image Linked tanks. Image Headset top
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information