The Green Hell DL125 --> 200cm³ Stage IV

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
M210

As shown in 2007 in June or July issue of SCOOTERING.
A few (world) champions have signed the scoot. For example Sir Stirling Moss, Sir Jack Brabham, Sir, J. Stewart, M. Schumacher, Walter Röhrl, Jacky Ickx, Mika Häkkinen, Niki Lauda, J. Alesi and many more.

markwh45

very nice scoot mate i like that :D
e type

carbon headset top were did u get that?
lifes a drag

the carbon on the head set is just carbon fiber sheet laid over then laquerd on . it looks ace dunt it . i wish hed get rid of those sundance grips though . some nice tzr ones would just finish it off
M210

lifes a drag wrote:i wish hed get rid of those sundance grips though . some nice tzr ones would just finish it off
You are right but as I wont ride that bike again I dont like to invest just one more Cent. TZR / MB grips are the finest I have ever seen. Maybe I´ll buy them for the LTH racer.
soulsurfer

A lovely scooter, one of my favorites, the carbon technique was superb, I even saved the picture of your process, but why won't you ride it again? Are you selling or is it the fact it has all the signatures?
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
M210

soulsurfer wrote:A lovely scooter, one of my favorites, the carbon technique was superb, I even saved the picture of your process, but why won't you ride it again? Are you selling or is it the fact it has all the signatures?
Was thinking about the possibility to ride the scoot to Hull/Lincoln for the Eurolambretta event in 2009. But to be honest I am afraid of every little accident to the bike. The front mud guard for example is not that cheap on the one hand but I wont get the signature of Stirling Moss once again. The scooter itself is not that worthwhile but it´s the signatures.

Dont know what to do. Image Maybe I´ll ride the apple green SX to UK.

Soulsurfer, I thank you for the idea of the book you have created and hope to see you excellent Lambretta in June! Cheers!

soulsurfer wrote:the carbon technique was superb, I even saved the picture of your process
Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

Is that a PM can on a JL3?
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
M210

Dazza wrote:Is that a PM can on a JL3?
yes. Fits without any modification. Just drilling the holes to the can.

Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

Mmm, nice idea, think i might just go that route myself - er if you don't mind that is ;) :D
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information