show your series one pics

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Monty wrote:
Toddy wrote:
Monty wrote:Goole...That brings back a few memories been chased by the Police from Hook and nipping down by the fever hospital and the pumping station back home for a rattle can respray. They seemed to be telepathic, I was always riding a mates Bike or had no tax or MOT. Then you get old and go legit, or better still leave sleepy hollow.

Monty how long since you left sleepy Hollow then ??
1975 ish went back for a bit then back to Manchester. No scooter shop in Goole and had to go to Eddie's in Howden, Greaser territory at the time, i got into so much trouble with our friends in blue and seem to disappear off their radar when I got a car.
No scooter clubs either, come to think of it bugger all but my brother and I ran a mobile disco and often did the Vikings and did the Blacksmiths arms in Hook for years. Good days.

Monty, 75ish bit before my time ;) Howden was a bit of a greasers paradise when i was at school there , alot of Pretend greasers on Japanese bikes :evil: Vikings still going strong tho and Blacksmiths at Hook is where Goole and District have there anual do each year with Howey and co :D
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
Muttley McLadd

tea5ive wrote:not mine but its my ultimate street sleeper. i hope flea dont mind me posting a few pics. my mentor "digger" taking it for a test ride in the short vid. check out the back up crew. a nice bit of back street tinkering

View My Video
Has he washed it, the homo??
CakeAndArseParty
tea5ive
Main scooter: cometa 140

Muttley McLadd wrote:
tea5ive wrote:not mine but its my ultimate street sleeper. i hope flea dont mind me posting a few pics. my mentor "digger" taking it for a test ride in the short vid. check out the back up crew. a nice bit of back street tinkering

View My Video
Has he washed it, the homo??

only one side for the video shoot, other side was still the oily rag look
Muttley McLadd

tea5ive wrote: only one side for the video shoot, other side was still the oily rag look
Has he got a loom made for it yet? Last I heard he was going to make one himself.. but that wasn't going too well!
CakeAndArseParty
bubbles
Main scooter: gp 200 royspeed

006[1] by ricspeed71, on Flickr

002[1] by ricspeed71, on Flickr
RICSPEED

post edit - add pics ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Furious George

Muttley McLadd wrote:
Has he got a loom made for it yet? Last I heard he was going to make one himself.. but that wasn't going too well!
Probably due to the Cider consumed whilst working on it. :fb:
:D
Charlie don't surf
high plains.......

a mates S1,built about 7 years ago,he sold it after a couple of years,and its now on ebay,he called it Globe beater and had a one off Lambretta Globe beater badge made.we told a few people it was a rare restored fore runner to the S2 rally master which a few people believed at the time :mrgreen:
RICSPEED

now we know what ian horn cast looks like :D

nice pic mate
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Dryballs

So on Saturday this arrived:

which meant my backyard now looks like this:

I started straight away on my Series 1 and this is wheres its at now:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information