NEW S5 KIT COMPLETE NEW FRAME FITTED WITH 10"FRONT WHEEL

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
frank sanderson
Dealer

The carbon top loop is only a rough one we use for checking fit .pics of sprinter show same 10" wheel fitted
markwh45

nice bit of kit :D
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

- although i think these auto bodied scooters have a place in 2009, the main problem i and many other people have with the looks and ride height is basically lambrettas look s**t with any wheel size over 10"!!!. 11" . 12" etc BLEUUUGH!!!!!there are some beautiful auto scooters out there that look really trick but the Bertone designed bodywork is destroyed by bigger wheels. better brakes, more road grip, handling i agree!!! but they look crap. if 10" wheels are added to the spec then i think there could be more customers and more acceptance.its not just about rolling diameter its about style. this looks REALLY cool and im impressed. im a designer and have just designed a range of knives for the Conran shop in England,France and japan, although the spec was important , the design brief was classical look.sure the cutting edge is 54-56 rockwell - but that isnt why they will be bought. my choice of Lambretta will always ride 10" wheels- and with a Ralph Saxelby alloy barrelled engine it doesnt hang around either, this auto though has really well thought out up to date spec with goods looks. I like it .
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information