SCOOTEROTICA PICS

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

god that Martini Ducati is sexy! if you cant rejoice in all things mechanical after seeing that then you must be a guardian reading tube commuting social worker with Hackney council. As i will never own such a beauty id settle for the repainted scooterotica version and be a very happy chappy.
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Matty wrote:Image

Best picture on this thread by miles.
Granny thinking: Eeeeehhhhh, i remember getting fingered by Stan on the back o'that bike all them years ago when we were young! (and thats not Stan with her - Thats Dave, and Dave is thinking....that b@5t@rd Stan had one of them bikes, i wonder if Elsie let Stan finger her?...the c**t!) ;o)))
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
alcoholic maniacs sc

Shes looking at the Yammy and thinking "mmmm big black exhausts...i could do with a good seeing to at high speed" and he's looking at the Silver slug and thinking "i hope she doesnt get frisky tonight, i'll pretend im asleep and sneak out later to potter round the block on my 250 superdream,keeping of course well within the proscribed speed limits and respecting other road users".
alcoholic maniacs sc

nah, i think he's actually sneaking up behind to goose her while shes in a hypnotic state due to his RD!!and if shes looking at RD's at that age she's probably got a pierced clit as well!!!!
RICSPEED

:wtf: :? :lol:
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information