SCOOTEROTICA PICS

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
pikey

great lookin scoot... nearly bought this scoot about 2 1/2 year ago,but the lad who owned it traded it for a r6.....was well gutted at the time.....then it changed owners several times,still got a soft spot for it.....shame to change it really........
Richjak

yes its definately a shame to re do such an iconic scooter, Bit like wanting a standard GP and buying spirit walker as the base project.
BOTAK ITU INDAH.
damdam

a real shame, it's a beautiful scooter :(
-----Besa Boga Scooter Alliance-----
-----------Reggio Emilia----------
--------------Italy---------------

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/besa ... ef=profile
RICSPEED

Richjak wrote:yes its definately a shame to re do such an iconic scooter, Bit like wanting a standard GP and buying spirit walker as the base project.
mr howlet did pretty much the same thing ,stripping "spirit walker" to build "wake" and again for the "nike"racer ....though i belive he kept the side panels ,as is sean :D
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
waynegp200

Lam46 wrote:And a last sit on her eh wayne.. :D

Yep a real shame that a real iconic scooter, looking forward to seeing her in the fleash as Ive only ever seen her on the pc..
watch this space there mite be a scooterotica 2 come out soon :D
sydduckett

Im doing a world of lambretta calender for xmas and it would be cool to have it in there if the owner in question wants it immoratlised before its transformation.... :( If so id need a nice high res pic in landsacape size. Would need it by Monday latest as we go to print on Tuesday.

As an aside i think the way the panel has been cut and shaped on the kickstart side is the best effort iv seen thus far, got the line soooooo spot on....Quality scooter lads!

sef
col@garageartwerks
Dealer
Main scooter: Anima mundi lambretta ts1 225

waynegp200 wrote:

Yep a real shame that a real iconic scooter, looking forward to seeing her in the fleash as Ive only ever seen her on the pc..

;)
artwork on feature scooters : exiled,300,pure seduction,future shock,ink inflicted,carter usm,faithful friend,anima mundi,animal,ratfink,serenity,what is and what should never be,von dutch,the lost generation,grim fairytale
facebook 'the garage artwerks'
rb225
Main scooter: Scooterotica GP 225

wayne hope you did like sitting on my bike for the last time cant wait for you to give it back to sean to get started on it so i can start taking it show my self next year cos i reckon when its finished it will be the dogs b.....ks you wait and see :D
waynegp200

rb225 wrote:wayne hope you did like sitting on my bike for the last time cant wait for you to give it back to sean to get started on it so i can start taking it show my self next year cos i reckon when its finished it will be the dogs b.....ks you wait and see :D
it was great to see it back again everyone in brid loved it ......just love the reaction on people's as they walk passed it ''''the scooter is still a big grin factor thank 4 lending me it 4 the weekend mate catch up with you when you come up :bouncyeng:
waynegp200

col@garageartwerks wrote:
waynegp200 wrote:

;)
cowboy's tents and mountain' is that what your thinking nooch ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information